Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is our President. Be calm and carry on.

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2017 at 11:45 PM
  • 136 Replies
14 moms liked this
He was elected. Calm down. If you are ultimately correct and we are doomed, well then we are. How is it helping anyone to fight and freak and panic? It's four years. Is it the end of the world as we know it?
Namaste. Mahalo.

by on Mar. 16, 2017 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 16, 2017 at 11:48 PM
2 moms liked this
I am not a supporter but it is what it is to me. People will always has their opinions about the president no matter who. I'm sure it'll be the same if Hilary/Bernie is our president.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2017 at 11:52 PM
4 moms liked this
Yeah. I agree. I don't mind some of the discussions about some of the policies but I'm soooo sick of everyone attacking each other and making inaccurate generalizations about entire populations. Every decision that takes place will help some and hurt others, that's just how it goes.
Bulldog-Mommy10
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2017 at 11:57 PM
18 moms liked this
So they hire a new CEO at your workplace. He starts a pattern of dangerous choices, which include admitted sexual assault, publicly saying inciting things about other large "companies" (nations), and stirring up feeling of discomfort throughout the organization. I think it's the employees right to express how they feel. It doesn't matter that this person was elected to the position.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Mar. 17, 2017 at 12:01 AM
3 moms liked this
Subjectivity and perception. Writhe yourself into a frenzy. I choose not to.

Quoting Bulldog-Mommy10: So they hire a new CEO at your workplace. He starts a pattern of dangerous choices, which include admitted sexual assault, publicly saying inciting things about other large "companies" (nations), and stirring up feeling of discomfort throughout the organization. I think it's the employees right to express how they feel. It doesn't matter that this person was elected to the position.
readyforhim
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2017 at 12:02 AM
9 moms liked this
It is very concerning that someone completely out of their mind was elected president, and will be torturing us for 4 years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 17, 2017 at 12:02 AM
4 moms liked this
People are being ridiculous. It seems like it gets worse and worse with each election. I just wish people would stop getting their news from memes on Facebook.
AllieReed
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2017 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly!
morgiefae
by on Mar. 17, 2017 at 12:06 AM
7 moms liked this

I'm not in a frenzy. But I think this man will be the start of WW3.
He is our POTUS, and while I respect the position, I do not respect him.

Edited cause my phone did a weird auto-correct.

edited again... I'm just going to stop using my phone to post on here lol 

smorgan865
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2017 at 12:06 AM
15 moms liked this
I'd rather be in active participant in making sure he doesn't last long enough to destroy us. He's already begun his road to destruction, we will be broken nearly beyond repair if he stays in office.

So roadblocks and protests in the meantime to slow things down. Then in 2018 we better elect a democrat controlled congress to SHUT HIM DOWN!

I know my local Democrats have really amped up to make sure we rally from the bottom up.
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Mar. 17, 2017 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this

*sigh I am not a fan of his yet I totally understand where you're coming from.

It's almost a psychologist's dream to watch the frenzy that so many Americans are going through over this man being our president. By this, I mean the behaviors and ways of expressing themselves. 

If we want him gone in four years, let's all work together to make sure this happens. Let's produce a viable candidate....one we CAN trust and believe in...to possibly defeat him.

Let's play this smart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)