Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is our President. Be calm and carry on.

Posted by   + Show Post
He was elected. Calm down. If you are ultimately correct and we are doomed, well then we are. How is it helping anyone to fight and freak and panic? It's four years. Is it the end of the world as we know it?
Namaste. Mahalo.

by on Mar. 16, 2017 at 11:45 PM
Replies (131-136):
lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

So if we are doomed, we should all just sit back and wait and not worry about it?

Thanks, but no thanks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on Mar. 19, 2017 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
You are right, he is our president. You are 100% correct, congratulations! He likes you because you want to sit back and be quiet and let him do all of these acts of destruction. He is your number one fan so good for you. He's hoping everyone will shut up, sit down, accept it and be calm like you. He wants that because that's usually what tyrants want and it'll make his life easier. You go ahead and you sit down and be calm and you let him destroy our country for four years I will do talking enough for both of us. Because you see, the difference between you and I is that I actually give a damn about my country and my children's future. If you're content to sit by and watch him destroy this country so be it but I'm not. So don't tell me what to do. I won't tell you what to do. The day I sit down and don't voice my displeasure or my opinion is the day I guess I hang up my right to be a free American. I guess you hung up your rights already.
YuppyMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 3:38 PM
#resist
Marie207
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:45 AM

All eyes are on him.  He does something everyday that cause this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 49 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:11 AM

CALM DOWN SNOWFLAKES ALL WILL BE JUST FINE

donnag013
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Not for the dead senior whose Meals on Wheels was the only contact he had with others all day. Not for the teen who had his afterschool program cut, and since he had no supervision cause mom works, is recruited into a gang. Not for the child who starts kindergarten so far behind that he cannot ever catch up, since he didn't even have fucking Sesame Street to watch. Not for the diabetic who had to choose between buying his overpriced meds from the drug companies that 45 has suppported or buying food.

YOU sit by. I have a voice I plan to use. Loudly, strongly, proudly.

Quoting Anonymous 49:

CALM DOWN SNOWFLAKES ALL WILL BE JUST FINE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)