Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He starts... never finishes!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 77 Replies

I just don't get it.

Every project- tools left laying.

He opens drawers and they stay open.

He makes a snack and the wrappers sit on the counter. Trash is feet away.

His beer can or coffee cup always has to be brought back into the kitchen.

What are the little things your SO does that drives you batty?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
masonmansmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:54 AM
He leaves door opens and lights on! Pantry door, wide open. Closet door, wide open. Kitchen cabinets-open! I can also tell where he's been in the house by the lights left on.
justicemother
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:54 AM
My dh can't put the caps back on things. Deodorant, toothpaste, whatever. Drives me bonkers, though it's such a little deal it really shouldn't. I'm sure I do things too.
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:58 AM
snore
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:58 AM
Leaves his beer cans all over the garage.

Leaves his shaver out on the counter. Throws his dirty clothes into the garden tub instead of the hamper that is next to it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I trained mine better than you did. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. If he left the cap off something......the whole thing would disappear. If he forgot to close a door, installed a child safety latch to make it harder to open. If he left a light on, I would unscrew the bulb....no light.
It took a few months but eventually he got it, lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:00 AM
3 moms liked this
Breathes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:02 AM

He has subscriptions to 7 different monthly Car and Gun magazines and keeps EVERY single one FOREVER. Like forever, forever...never throws away any EVER! My storage room in the basement is FILLED with magazines. It drives me crazy, but it's his "collection". He has 20 boxes of magazines from his teen years still at his parents house and he hasn't lived there in 36 years. 

Theresa1209
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:03 AM
Those exact things. I thought I was the only person who's husband wouldn't shut a cupboard door after he was in it
lacyd75_anew
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:05 AM
He always has to modify something. Not everything needs modified. Sometimes it pans out sometimes it doesn't lol. Just wish he would leave it alone at times.
Theresa1209
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:06 AM
I have removed light bulbs lmao. He never ever shuts a light off and they're lights we don't need to begin with. He turns the stairway light on every single time he goes upstairs. And never shuts it off. Even if it's day light out. You don't even need it on when it's dark out. You can see there just fine with the living room lamp that's always on. So I took the light bulb out lol.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I trained mine better than you did. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. If he left the cap off something......the whole thing would disappear. If he forgot to close a door, installed a child safety latch to make it harder to open. If he left a light on, I would unscrew the bulb....no light.
It took a few months but eventually he got it, lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)