Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so happy and blessed.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

So, I left yesterday around 12:30pm with DD and DS to go to OK... DH and SD is at home due to SD hates my family... Whatever, more time for my kids with grandma and papa... DH called and said that he wished he went but I told him he has SD so he can't. His response was she could either go with or she can go to her moms.. SD doesn't like to go anywhere but stay home most of the time unless money is involved.. I am not going to play these games with her at all.. I told DH maybe next time when she goes on a visit somewhere.. 

Anyways, I am so happy and blessed that my boss let me get off yesterday, Monday and Tuesday... I love my boss and she is so sweet. So, DS and DD can enjoy 5 days with grandma and papa.. I havve school work to do while I am down here so I won't have a much vacation but that is okay too. As long as DD and DS is happy then I am too.. Life itself is a blessing for me because I been having really bad days lately, I blame myself when DH and I argue but I am getting to the point(with meds) that I am not the problem.. Instead of blaming myself for everything I have to remember there is 2 people in a marriage.. 

I am more at ease when I am a long way from home maybe this is telling me something that I need to divorce or something. I don't know, I should of divorce a long time ago, better yet I should of not gotten married.. I was young and dumb.. Anyways, I am going to put these things aside and deal with them when I get back home.. I am just so happy and blessed for my kids.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Scratches head.... I've got nothing
Beth0531
by Beamfloorbars on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:34 AM
You don't sound happy at all.
VegetaPrincess
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Well, you sound like you're trying really hard to convince yourself. That's better than whining.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:40 AM
People here have been telling you forever that your marriage is dysfunctional and miserable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)