Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty and the Beast

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:38 AM
  • 23 Replies

We took the kids to see Beauty and the Beast last night after the boys' game. It was 100% a winner. Josh Gad as Lefou was absolutely brilliant and overall hilarious. The songs and choreography were wonderful, and Emma Watson was fantastic. The kids loved it, and so did DH and I. The original Beauty and the Beast is a favorite of mine, and they certainly did it proud. 

by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Sweet. I think I'm going to have to wait til it's available for digital download to watch it. I get free rentals on fandango now.
GarysGirl85
by Celebrate Life on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:43 AM
We saw it yesterday and it was phenomenal. They did a wonderful job at casting. It was perfect.
ivegotrhythm
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:45 AM
We're going tomorrow. I can't wait!
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:45 AM
We went on Thursday and it was perfect....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:46 AM
I want to go see it. Beauty & the beast has always been my mom's favorite but she's being so negative and lame about the new one that I probably won't go. I don't understand why she thinks it's going to be so awful she's being ridiculous about it.
Hockeymom2142
by Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:46 AM

Right? I wasn't entirely sure what to expect, Disney remakes aren't always the best, but they outdid themselves this time.

Quoting GarysGirl85: We saw it yesterday and it was phenomenal. They did a wonderful job at casting. It was perfect.

mom2acutiepie
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:48 AM

Mobile Photo

Dd and I went and saw it yesterday. She dressed as Belle and we both loved it. On our way out we had a few people stop to take pictures with DD because she looked so cute with her rose she carried. It made her feel like a star. Lol
Hockeymom2142
by Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:48 AM

You should definitely go. It was absolutely perfect, and certainly did the original justice.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I want to go see it. Beauty & the beast has always been my mom's favorite but she's being so negative and lame about the new one that I probably won't go. I don't understand why she thinks it's going to be so awful she's being ridiculous about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:48 AM

My parents took the kids yesterday, they said it really sucked, I doubt dh and I will see it now, we will wait till we can stream it online. 

Hockeymom2142
by Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:49 AM

oh my goodness, she's adorable :)

Quoting mom2acutiepie:

Mobile Photo

Dd and I went and saw it yesterday. She dressed as Belle and we both loved it. On our way out we had a few people stop to take pictures with DD because she looked so cute with her rose she carried. It made her feel like a star. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)