Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sexy at 25 v. sexy at 50

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
All the kids are out of the house so I stripped down and laid naked where my husband would find me. As I was laying there waiting for him to walk into the room I looked at my body… Having to lay on my back so my stomach would sink in but then having a problem with my boobs falling to the side my body because I was on my back. And all that wasn't bad enough… I forgot and left my reading glasses on my head… So not sexy!

Beings sexy at 50 is much more difficult than being sexy at 25. At 25 I didn't have to position my body to make my stomach flat, at 25 my boobs stayed right where God put them, at 25 I didn't have to remember to take my reading glasses off my head.

Oh to be 25 again… If just for an hour.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
I.Cant.Even....
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:14 PM
I'm half your age and already have all those issues lol
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:15 PM
4 moms liked this

You are likely being far more critical of yourself than your husband is. Men are much less likely to notice weight gain, cellulite, unplucked eyebrows, etc. Embrace your body and enjoy that your DH loves you :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:16 PM
I'm not saying I'm not happy with my 50-year-old body… It's just I can look back and remember when… kwim

Quoting B1Bomber:

You are likely being far more critical of yourself than your husband is. Men are much less likely to notice weight gain, cellulite, unplucked eyebrows, etc. Embrace your body and enjoy that your DH loves you :)

SciFiMama91
by 🎨Crafty Pants🎨 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:17 PM
Hun I am 25 and I have all those issues. I keep my glasses on my face though he thinks its sexy.
bubbs0809
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:18 PM
I wasn't sexy then
And not at almost 40
I'm smart, fun, cute, kind which is why my husband loves me
But sexy isn't my thing
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:19 PM

I do. I've gained a lot of weight in the last eight years or so and I miss not having lumps and bumps under my shirt and a waistband that didn't roll over all the time.

But it helps to know that DH still wants me, even with the pudge and stretchmarks ;)

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm not saying I'm not happy with my 50-year-old body… It's just I can look back and remember when… kwim
Quoting B1Bomber:

mrsmom110
by NO on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:19 PM
3 moms liked this

LOL- The good news is, if he's about the same age, the eyesight is going for him too.  That's why couples still look at each other the same way they did when they first got together.  lol ;p

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:19 PM
I am happy to grow older, but yes it'd be nice to look young longer. Lol
Devilish_One
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:21 PM
I bet you're sexier than you think.
Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Mar. 18, 2017 at 1:22 PM

If I lie flat on my back, I look like a young boy with a wrinkled old face!

I never had much boobage, and I've lost weight since I was 25, so what little boobage I did have is almost gone! No hips - think Mick Jagger nekkid if you have the stomach for such a visual.

I look like a plucked chicken!

(I'm 62)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)