Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM called the police on me today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Because the kids refused to go to her house and I wouldn't physically force them to (I couldn't if I wanted to)

A couple weeks ago BM and her boyfriend decided to turn SS' room into a movie room and make him and SD share a room. They have a guest room so SS asked if he can use that but they said a guest room was important and he needs to just get over it

Him and SD said no. That they would not be sharing a room and that they would not come back up BM put it back or let one of them use the guest room

DH had to work and BM thought calling me to bitch would make her get her way. When she called I told her to call DH and talk to him or the kids. She demanded I force them to come over.

A little bit later the police were at the door. She called and said I was holding the kids against their will

They talked to the kids and realized BM was just acting crazy. They police don't enforce custody here that is dealt with in court which must be why she lied to them

I wish I could say I am surprised but BM freaks out when she doesn't get her way

DH is going to talk to her and tell her she needs to back off or they will go to court and make it official and she won't have any custody at all.

BM really just thinks he kids are being brats because they don't want to share a room just so she can have a "movie room"

They are 16 and 17 and do not want to share a room. I don't blame them at all
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sammichmaker
by soup sandwich on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

This seems too dysfunctional to be true.

BUT if it is true, I agree with you. And I do not think a 16 and 17 year old brother and sister should have to share a room just so they can have a movie room.

Bizarre.

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:24 PM
16 & 17 are too old to be sharing a room with each other. If they were both boys or both girls, that would be different.

And why couldn't the guest room be used as a movie room?
iwilliams76
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:24 PM

That's crazy. Those kids need their own rooms. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:25 PM
This didn't happen - but what if they decided to chuck a tantrum and run back to BM? They need to learn how to settle things without running away. Also, I'm surprised that the girl left too. She still had a bedroom.
MissAndree
by Nosuchthing on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:25 PM

liar

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:26 PM
This didn't happen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:27 PM
Uh huh...don't stop now...what else happened?
MommyTo5Boys
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:29 PM
I feel like at 16 & 17 they are old enough to make their own decisions in when they want to go to their mom's house. I feel like a judge would agree as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:31 PM
Trolling again
happyflappy
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:31 PM
Uh-huh sure
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)