Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just had the most embarrassing experience ever!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
So Dh and I went to an adult store and bought some fun goodies , the MAN I'm not sure if he owns the store or just works there. Hes an older man I would say at least in his 60's was checking me out ( like ringing me up) I spent 250 there and everything I bought he was like oh that's a really good product then he tested my vibrator , he had a hard time getting the batteries in so he was like well I'll just give them to you in the house enjoy! Ohhh it was so creepy! Guess I'll just shop Adam and Eve from now on I wanted to die right then and there :(
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KYNMFLGirl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I mean, it's a sex shop. Of course the employees are gonna be kinda creepy. He knows what you're gonna do with the products, lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:55 PM
I miss my local adult store. It was ran by all women and was great. They closed suddenly after 30 years in the Indianapolis area.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't get what was so embarrassing...I read it 3 times.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:58 PM
The ones I use to go to had all women working in it, that wasn't too creepy, if the man was a bit younger it probably wouldn't have been as bad, but he was old enough to be my father.

Quoting KYNMFLGirl:

I mean, it's a sex shop. Of course the employees are gonna be kinda creepy. He knows what you're gonna do with the products, lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:59 PM
That's two of us

Quoting Anonymous 3: I don't get what was so embarrassing...I read it 3 times.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:59 PM
Yes! The one I used to go to in Va had all women working in it.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I miss my local adult store. It was ran by all women and was great. They closed suddenly after 30 years in the Indianapolis area.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:59 PM
If you can't handle something being said to you like that at an ADULT STORE, don't go..
Starz6802
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:59 PM
Meh, you sound sensitive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
You were embarrassed? Why would you go into a store if you're going to feel embarrassed making your purchase?
That's his job. His job is to know the merchandise, know which items are popular and which companies have good reputations. His job also includes making sure your vibrator works before you walk out the door - those cannot be returned, you want to know that it works.
You got free batteries. Sweet!
I really don't see anything "creepy" about what you described.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:01 PM

You'd have to be kind of creepy to work in one of those stores.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)