Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Defecated during sex :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Most humiliating experience of my life...but I'd like to see if anyone else with my circumstance has dealt with this. I have been divorced for a couple years, never dated anyone prior. We have two children, and I'm a diabetic. My oldest was 9lb 5oz, and my youngest was 11 lbs. the youngest got stuck during delivery and I had to have a perirectal episiotomy, basically I was cut from birth canal to the rectum so they could get him out. That was 8 years ago and after 3 surgeries to repair the extensive cutting that caused my colon to leak into the birth canal, I finally have a good amount of control over my bowels, but the sphincter can leak at times if I'm sick to my stomach. I've been with my fella for 6 months, and during intercouse the pressure caused leakage. It got on his bed and on him! He left the room while I got cleaned up, reassured me that he loved me completely and that we never have to mention it again. It's a long shot, but have any of you experienced this? Any suggestions on how to prevent it? The ex and I had a sexless marriage pretty much, so it never happened with him, but I'm desperate to make sure it never occurs again.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:33 PM
Maybe make sure you poop before sex. It's not a huge deal. I'm sure he doesn't care
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:34 PM
Yeah

No!!!!!!!!!

Maybe.

Oh hell no

Lmfao
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:35 PM
Not sure but here's a bump.

If it does happen again maybe see a doctor to see what could be the problem and what your options are?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Not in your circumstance however DH has literally fucked the shit out of me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:37 PM
Shit happens. Why don't you do the adult thing and explain why it happened, and apologise, instead of pretending it never happened? If you can't talk freely with the person you're fucking about body functions you shouldn't be fucking anyone.

Anyway maybe crotchless panties and a pad in the back. Or an enema beforehand. Fuck in a towel and have a spare sheet handy. But really it happens to most people at least once.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:43 PM
I did explain it, and he said we never had to mention it again because I was so embarrassed and he didn't want me to feel like it's a big deal. I really just want to see if any other women had dealt with this because I'd like for it to never happen again, and it's not exactly something I'd like to ask on my fb status update

Quoting Anonymous 6: Shit happens. Why don't you do the adult thing and explain why it happened, and apologise, instead of pretending it never happened? If you can't talk freely with the person you're fucking about body functions you shouldn't be fucking anyone.

Anyway maybe crotchless panties and a pad in the back. Or an enema beforehand. Fuck in a towel and have a spare sheet handy. But really it happens to most people at least once.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:45 PM
You're really making it a bigger deal than it is.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I did explain it, and he said we never had to mention it again because I was so embarrassed and he didn't want me to feel like it's a big deal. I really just want to see if any other women had dealt with this because I'd like for it to never happen again, and it's not exactly something I'd like to ask on my fb status update

Quoting Anonymous 6: Shit happens. Why don't you do the adult thing and explain why it happened, and apologise, instead of pretending it never happened? If you can't talk freely with the person you're fucking about body functions you shouldn't be fucking anyone.

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:48 PM

Butt plug.

Invest in one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:52 PM
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'll make sure I delete the part of the post where I wrote that I'm crying in my cheerios and now wear adult diapers everywhere I go.

Quoting Anonymous 6: You're really making it a bigger deal than it is.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I did explain it, and he said we never had to mention it again because I was so embarrassed and he didn't want me to feel like it's a big deal. I really just want to see if any other women had dealt with this because I'd like for it to never happen again, and it's not exactly something I'd like to ask on my fb status update

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:54 PM
No way. I call troll.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)