Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you take this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
My husband send me this message today.

I had a great time with you yesterday. I hope that within all the problems you have found some peace. Even though I'm under a lot of pressure and confusion, you know my heart is yours.

I am the lady whose husband told her, he doesn't love her and he wants a divorce. The one whose anniversary was yesterday and is leaving the country. I don't know how to take this message he send to me today. After all he did Tuesday I don't know what to think.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:54 PM
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:57 PM
Maybe he's telling you that the ball is in your court! He's confused, but you still have his heart. I would point blank ask him what he means and does he want this marriage.
Gianna2014
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:57 PM
3 moms liked this

Sounds like things aren't going so well with his new girlfriend. Just delete the text and move on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:57 PM
I think I wouldn't try to 'take' it at all. He still said some awful things, he can't just erase it with a text. Go forward with your eyes open, he could just be manipulative.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Gianna2014:

Sounds like things aren't going so well with his new girlfriend. Just delete the text and move on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 6:00 PM
2 moms liked this
This!! If my dad had a fight with the woman he cheated with, he called mom to cry on her shoulder and feed her BS. Guess who he is married to today? Not mom. Ignore the text.

Quoting Gianna2014:

KYNMFLGirl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 6:01 PM
Sounds like he wants rid of you, but wants you to hang on to him in case he regrets his decision and wants to come crawling back.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)