Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

relationship issues

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

So back in November I started a new job and right away this guy started flirting with me but I had just got out of a abusive relationship so was not looking to get into another one, well come January I finally gave in.

Everything was going well but it was hard for me to see him with my kids and just dealing with getting out of the relationship i just did, in a way i was a bit afraid of getting to close out of fear i would get hurt. Well in early February I decided to tell him I had HSV (Herpes) and he did not take it very well, he actually broke up with me because he was scared of getting it. I have had it for 12 years and only passed it on to one person which I told him.  We remained friends and he was working on getting over it when he decided to get back with his ex which lasted 3 weeks because she cheated again.  We went from no longer talking at all then one night I got a text from him and he told me what happened. We decided to meet for dinner Sunday which i planned on paying my half but he paid for it then we got a hotel room and had sex twice, he paid for the hotel which was $94.

Well the next day he was in panic mode afraid he had gotten what I have , I was so excited the night before because I thought he had gotten over it. He ended up looking up some crap online called HSV eraser and he bought the book and is reading it. We are still talking but barely over text but we do talk and goof around at work. 

He is paranoid over the herpes and paraoind because his last two exes he has kids by hurt him pretty bad and he is no help when I ask him what I can do to prove to him I am not like them. 

I really care for this guy and it hurts that he can not look over me having herpes but I can look over so many things with him. He has two crazy exes, one who would create multiple fake accounts on FB and harrass me, he pays $700 a month in child support, he is a registered sex offender but it is because he was 18 and the girl was 16, they were both in school together and were dating before he turned 18 , I have seen the paperwork and he is also currently fighting it. He is also  currently living with his mom meanwhile im in the middle of buying a house. I could look over all this but he can't get over my one thing.

I just don't know what to think , we just started talking again on the sixth of this month and when I asked if I was wasting my time and I was afraid of getting attached and hurt again he said we just started talking and he was working on getting over me having herpes. 

Should I continue to wait it out for another week or 2 and see what happens? I fell in love with this guy when we were dating and just don't want to give up and later on regret it 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NVL0707
by Mi Vida Loca on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this
You need to ditch him. He's a loser and obviously not the one. You need to take time and work on yourself before you try to date.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:11 PM
You wen from being friends to falling in love within 6 paragraphs. Dump the sex offender jerk. He has to much drama with his 2 baby mamas
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Seriously man, cut your losses and lose his number.

MissAndree
by Nosuchthing on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:13 PM

This. Seriously. 

Quoting NVL0707: You need to ditch him. He's a loser and obviously not the one. You need to take time and work on yourself before you try to date.

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:14 PM
You need to lose his number.
Catherinesmom12
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:16 PM
The guys a loser.

Block his number
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:29 PM

we dated before

Quoting Anonymous 2: You wen from being friends to falling in love within 6 paragraphs. Dump the sex offender jerk. He has to much drama with his 2 baby mamas

Cali-Zona
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:33 PM
Honestly, he's just going to drag you down. With all the drama & crap he has going on, it's not worth your sanity. Ditch him, focus on yourself & your kids. The right person will come along when you least expect it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:36 PM
Neither of you sound ready to date.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:38 PM
Don't date him or anyone right now. Get help with dealing with the crap you were put through and then look at potentially getting into a relationship.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)