Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was It A Dream????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

So, after 20 years of being married, I'm getting divorced.... No, please don't say you're sorry.. I've wanted one for about 10 years..  We have both been miserable & really, it's not good to live this way... He's Bipolar, and extremely difficult to live with..  Anyway, he used to "joke around", or so he said, about him trying to kill me.    We went away for a Weekend Getaway about a year before we seperated..  He tried to make me fall off of a boat we rented by taking corners really fast & sharply.    He would tell me that if we went out in our boat, he could shoot me, and push me overboard, while we were a few miles out, push me overboard, and no one would ever know what happened to me..   

This is where I get completely freaked out...   I used to have dreams that he was standing over my bed, holding a gun to my head, whispering that he was going to Fucking Kill Me...

I was on the phone with my cousin the other day, telling him about how the day I decided to actually leave, my soon to be Ex actually held a gun to my head... Then, I was thinking about it...  I have not had that same dream since I moved out.. It really makes me think he was actually doing that, and it wasn't ever a dream,,

I'm so glad I don't live with him anymore

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Godstar
by Second Coming on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:02 PM
I am glad your safe. Outside disturbances can filter into our dreams. It is possible. Make a statement and file it...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 10:15 PM

omg.agreed with the previous poster. may want to file it.

Catherinesmom12
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 10:17 PM
Don't know much about history. Don't know much biology. Don't know much about my science book. Don't know much about the French I took.

Wait but that's fucked up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)