Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im tired of this smell!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
I'm 29 weeks pregnant and have had an odor and discharge since I found out I was pregnant. I seriously can't wait to give birth and won't have this odor or discharge anymore. Ugh pregnancy is gross sometimes!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:35 PM
I swore I smelled like potatoes when I was pregnant. No one else could smell it!! Our noses go out of wack when we're pregnant, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:38 PM
My dh says I have an odor. Its not bad but annoying

Quoting Anonymous 2: I swore I smelled like potatoes when I was pregnant. No one else could smell it!! Our noses go out of wack when we're pregnant, lol.
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:39 PM
I hated how my exh smelled when I was pregnant. No matter what he did, it made me gag. I also had an aversion to any strong smells, and 15 years later, perfume/cologne or anything too flowery smelling gives me a migraine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:42 PM
I hate cigarettes and cologne/perfume also. I don't wear that cheap but damn when I smell it, gag!

Quoting MichLW69: I hated how my exh smelled when I was pregnant. No matter what he did, it made me gag. I also had an aversion to any strong smells, and 15 years later, perfume/cologne or anything too flowery smelling gives me a migraine.
MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:43 PM

ROFLMFAO, if you think pregnancy is gross, you might not be cut out for motherhood. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:44 PM
This is number 4, the odor of my vagina is something I won't ever get over

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

ROFLMFAO, if you think pregnancy is gross, you might not be cut out for motherhood. 

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Do you wear leggings?

Either way, you should talk to your OBGYN, maybe you have an infection.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I hate cigarettes and cologne/perfume also. I don't wear that cheap but damn when I smell it, gag!

Quoting MichLW69: I hated how my exh smelled when I was pregnant. No matter what he did, it made me gag. I also had an aversion to any strong smells, and 15 years later, perfume/cologne or anything too flowery smelling gives me a migraine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:48 PM
No leggings. I have no infections at all.

Quoting MichLW69: Do you wear leggings?

Either way, you should talk to your OBGYN, maybe you have an infection.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I hate cigarettes and cologne/perfume also. I don't wear that cheap but damn when I smell it, gag!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:49 PM
If your junk smells so strongly that even other people can smell it, it's time to get that shit checked out.

Call your doctor, damn.

Quoting Anonymous 1: This is number 4, the odor of my vagina is something I won't ever get over

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

Amberpete123
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.
My poor husband I put cologne on him. He showers. He doesn't shower. Deodorant. No deodorant. I always think he smells. Not so bad anymore LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)