Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For here or to go?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
I walk in alone and ordered: 2 shrimp burritos, 1 fish taco, 1 plate of nachos. And the kid asks for here or to go. LMBO!

I'm sure it is just habit but how funny!!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:39 PM
When I used to work at Arby's, I had stupid moments where I'd ask people in the drive thru if it was for here to go, lol
babyboxfish
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:47 PM

that food sounds great lol

Catherinesmom12
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:48 PM
Omg I'd eat all that. Some tequila shots too
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:52 PM
I went to carls jr and got dinner the last item I ordered was a chocolate shake. The lady at the drive through then asked me of I wanted any dessert, I just giggled and said no.
STVUstudent
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:53 PM

they probably have to ask...

Howardx5
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:54 PM
You'd be surprised...
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:55 PM

Sadly a lot of people would eat all of that in one sitting.  It honestly wouldn't be clear if it was for there or to go. 

SleuthMaria
by Love a tomb. on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:56 PM

Playing Devil's advocate here (despite the devil being a fictional character), for all he knew, other people werer joining you momentarily or you were just really hungry.

Seriously, though, in college, I ran the Drive-thru at a fast food place. I used to get customers all the time who'd specify "to go" after each & every item they ordered in the damn drive-thru! One day, I was feeling particularly  smart alecky &, when they got to my window, I said "I forget, what that for here or to take away?" The customer joked that she wanted it "for here" & had plans to sit on the kerb & eat her lunch. 

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:56 PM
Yeah or you could have had people coming, someone still in the car or in the restroom.
.MiaBella.
by Mia on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:57 PM

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)