Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In desperate need of help!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I can't stand to have my breasts/nipples messed with lately.  It started after breadtfeeding oldest ds and worsened after breastfeeding youngest ds.  It is bad now.  Here's the problem, dh loves sucking on them, always has.  Never used to bother me, kinda turned me on but now it's like the worst sensation ever.

Is there anything I can do to numb them up or something?  It's hard to hide a grimace when he plays with them and there's no way I can orgasm after they've been played with.  It's just a really bad sensation.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chilebean2010
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:09 PM
I had the same problem for along time. I was honest with my husband and now its no longer an issue... give it time, it goes back to normal
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:09 PM

just tell Dh they are off limits.. i hate my boobs being touched at anytime its a MAJOR turn off.. i told my DH this and learned other things

LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:11 PM
Can't you just tell it hurts and to stop?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:48 PM
It doesn't hurt, it's just, uncomfortable or irritating. I used to love it and would like to let him do it from time to time without the irritation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:53 PM
Times have changed......tits are off limits for now
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:57 PM
Yeah after breastfeeding my kids I'd be happy if no one ever touched my breasts again. But my youngest is 2. I assume it gets better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2017 at 12:00 AM
My youngest is 5, was weaned at 2. I hope it gets better.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Yeah after breastfeeding my kids I'd be happy if no one ever touched my breasts again. But my youngest is 2. I assume it gets better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 19, 2017 at 12:02 AM
It sounds like you need to talk to DH.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My youngest is 5, was weaned at 2. I hope it gets better.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Yeah after breastfeeding my kids I'd be happy if no one ever touched my breasts again. But my youngest is 2. I assume it gets better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 19, 2017 at 12:02 AM
I hate when my nipples are touched. Just ask your dh to stop touching them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 19, 2017 at 11:05 PM
I think there is some type of numbing cream, I believe it's called nipple nibblers, but I would just be honest with him. Also, I'm sorry...I love my nipples stimulated!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)