Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He doesn't want me anymore so I'm telling his family.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've been seeing a guy for 8 months. I love him a lot. Well he decided he is done having a relationship with me. So I'm telling his wife , brother and their cousin. I warned him this would happen.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2017 at 6:55 PM
Replies (401-405):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 120 on Mar. 23, 2017 at 11:36 AM

HA HA HA

Mireya9
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2017 at 6:19 PM
The wife usually wins tbh
MrsPlatt86
by on Mar. 23, 2017 at 6:19 PM
Not sure what telling his wife and family is going to solve. He cheated on his wife for 8 damn months with you. Telling them won't get you anywhere and it sure as hell won't send him back to you by any means. If anything, he could take out a restraining order on you. If his wife of the forgiving type, they have a lot of work to do to rebuild that trust he broke by hooking up with you and they don't need you going full crazy and causing issues. If she leaves him because of his infedility then you will then be labeled a home wrecker. How does that make you feel? Do you enjoy dating married men? If so, there is something very wrong with that picture you painted of yourself
Dommage
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2017 at 6:44 PM
Lol! Too bad MC doesn't feature replies 😍

Quoting Anonymous 118:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 59 on Mar. 23, 2017 at 8:20 PM

I have been cheated on, but if you couldn't tell by my post, I'm with a married man. Not something I ever wanted. Hate myself for it everyday, but he is the love of my life, my soulmate. I'm in an open marriage, he is not. I respect the fact that his time does not belong to me. His family comes first. I only see him about once a month. I adore the time with him, but I'm understanding why it can't be more often. We text everyday and talk some days. I've told him that if he ever said he wanted to go back to being faithful to her, I would be heartbroken, but would be happy for him and understanding. We are both in marriages close to 20 yrs long, but are not getting what we need. My husband understands this, but his wife does not. He has told her he is unhappy and has had affairs. She does not want an open marriage. That is her right. I would have never thought this would be something I would be in either, but life is funny. I have turned down several married men. It's not something I wanted. I was thrown off by the connection with this guy. I didn't know this kind of love existed. But again, if he said it was over, I would walk away and not mess with his family. That wouldn't prove anything.

Quoting Anonymous 1: You seem angry. Have you been cheated on?
Quoting Anonymous 59:

Stupid bitch! When you're with a married man, you have to respect the other side of his life enough not to interfere in it. You're the side piece. You get his time when he has time for you and that's it. And if he wants to end things, you gracefully move out of the way and let him return to his family. If you're not mature enough for that, you need to only be with single men or take some time to yourself until you're mature enough for relationships and breakups.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)