Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My poor boyfriend doesnt feel good...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
And I'm an exaggeted care giver. I have brought him soup, ice water, Tylenol, and massaged his neck. :( I just hate when people I love are sick. He's sleeping now. He thinks he's going to work at 6 am with A fever of 102. Men! Ugh! ;)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AustinRonMommy
by Nickhole on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:43 AM
My husband stepped on a 4in framing nail and couldn't walk...yet he thought he was going to work the next day...
CampHarris
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:43 AM
My hubs doesn't even deny that this is total truth when it comes to actual illness. He can cut his hand open and break a shoulder and keep working, but when they're actually sick it's hilarious.

https://youtu.be/VbmbMSrsZVQ
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 4:34 AM
I have a really hard time with sick people. It stems from childhood. I feel bad when people are sick but I find myself frustrated easily with them. I'm getting better tho.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 4:42 AM
Good luck. Hope he feels better soon. My SO has been complaining in pain for the last couple days. He thinks he cracked a rib or something. I feel bad for him. ):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:30 AM
I remember you posting about that! Men are stubborn!

Quoting AustinRonMommy: My husband stepped on a 4in framing nail and couldn't walk...yet he thought he was going to work the next day...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)