Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to drive me crazy in one easy step

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

When you notice the jar of mayonnaise is almost empty, open a new one but DO NOT FINISH UP THE OLD ONE OR REMOVE IT FROM THE FRIDGE.

Repeat with mustard, ketchup and other items until the fridge has two jars of everything. Don't forget to leave the milk with one ounce of milk in it and open a new jug!

(Is your family driving you crazy?  If so, HOW?)

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:55 AM
First world problems.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, I live in the "first world" so pretty much all my problems are first world problems.

Where's your heart?  So unsympathetic!

Quoting Anonymous 2: First world problems.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:01 AM
No. Mine know better, lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:04 AM
Omg, yes! Jelly is our biggest issue, and peanut butter. Ds is the only one who eats that but we have 2 opened jars in the fridge and pantry. Drives me insane!

Bread is another thing. Not that we have a ton in the house but either we go through it like crazy and I'm buying a few loafs during the week or it doesn't get touched at all and has mold growing on it. I never know when the family goes through the bread addiction. Lol
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:05 AM
The thing that drives me crazy is using unnecessary dishes. Like my mil will cook then put all the food I'm bowls to serve then put it in different bowls to put it away. Or my fil will scoop ice cream out with a regular spoon but then get a different spoon to eat with. Or when someone knows they are going to eat all of some leftover instead of heating it up in the bowl it's in they have to put it in a different bowl first.
ninjakids
by Christina on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:06 AM
We do the bread cycle too!!! Ughhhh

Quoting Anonymous 4: Omg, yes! Jelly is our biggest issue, and peanut butter. Ds is the only one who eats that but we have 2 opened jars in the fridge and pantry. Drives me insane!

Bread is another thing. Not that we have a ton in the house but either we go through it like crazy and I'm buying a few loafs during the week or it doesn't get touched at all and has mold growing on it. I never know when the family goes through the bread addiction. Lol
AbbyWalsh
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:06 AM
Keep extra bread in the freezer.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Omg, yes! Jelly is our biggest issue, and peanut butter. Ds is the only one who eats that but we have 2 opened jars in the fridge and pantry. Drives me insane!

sandylanes270
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:12 AM
I think there are at least five or six boxes of cereal open at any given time at my house.

The fridge thing that drives me nuts is when there are a million opened drinks. I don't mean full bottles or jugs. I mean individual drinks. Like right now, there are two opened 16 oz Diet Cokes, an open bottle of tea and probably three of those milk boxes (that are like juice boxes). I mean, the sodas and tea have lids, but it's just insane. All the kids have their "spot" in the fridge where they put their drinks after they've had a sip so they can come back for more later. Drives me crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:13 AM

I have the same bread issue.

"Mom, we need bread because the loaf in the kitchen is moldy."  WTH?! 

If I buy it, it goes bad . . . or we run out in a flash.  I can't predict the bread consumption around here at all (I never eat bread, so I don't keep tabs on it.).

Quoting Anonymous 4: Omg, yes! Jelly is our biggest issue, and peanut butter. Ds is the only one who eats that but we have 2 opened jars in the fridge and pantry. Drives me insane! Bread is another thing. Not that we have a ton in the house but either we go through it like crazy and I'm buying a few loafs during the week or it doesn't get touched at all and has mold growing on it. I never know when the family goes through the bread addiction. Lol

GentleHeartsPA
by Lanie on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:17 AM
My DD has nights where she can not sleep..which isnt the problem.
Leaving ALL the lights on all night ..even after she goes to bed, is annoying as all hell.
DF has a nasty habit of coming into the living room and switching the tv on me, my immediate response is always 'hey mr.inconsiderate...turn it back before you lose a finger'...i get 'sorry' and he turns it back quick lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)