Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so bad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I missed my coworker actually she's more a friend of mines bridal shower. Two days ago I Totally forgot all about it so at work today I never even brought it up. I feel so bad. It meant so much to her. I have a horrible habit not showing up to people's parties, etc. most of the time I just stay home and do nothing instead but this time I seriously forgot. I kept telling her I was coming so I don't even know what to do st this point. I feel so so so bad.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2017 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbbyWalsh
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Tell her you're sorry, and ask her to forgive you. Make sure you give her a very nice gift. And start using a calendar that will send you reminders and alerts.
Princess_s21
by Sarah on Mar. 20, 2017 at 4:33 AM
If you legitimately 'forgot' about it, you would not have avoided the topic with her completely today. You would have done whatever you could do to make up for it as soon as you realised you missed it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 4:39 AM
This.
Anytime someone gives me an important date I go and put it into my phone calendar.

Quoting AbbyWalsh: Tell her you're sorry, and ask her to forgive you. Make sure you give her a very nice gift. And start using a calendar that will send you reminders and alerts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 4:42 AM
I missed my cousins baby shower and DH's aunts birthday this weekend. Didn't forget though. Had a migraine from hell. I'm sure everyone is upset with me though.
crumpy_gat
by No. on Mar. 20, 2017 at 5:09 AM
Wow. Yeah that's bad.
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:52 AM
Your practicing the whole I forgot speech huh?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2017 at 3:22 AM
Quoting Princess_s21: If you legitimately 'forgot' about it, you would not have avoided the topic with her completely today. You would have done whatever you could do to make up for it as soon as you realised you missed it.

Actually she wasn't at work so I didn't realize until I was at home the next day and saw the pictures on Facebook. I don't have a reason to lie I don't even know you guys.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2017 at 3:32 AM
You need a google calendar with reminders if you are able to forget something that important.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2017 at 3:35 AM
Quoting Anonymous 4: You need a google calendar with reminders if you are able to forget something that important.

Yeah I'm going to add her wedding to the calendar on my phone thank you good advice
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2017 at 3:37 AM
That is the only way I can keep track of our lives. Lol. Our calendar is insane with all of our activities and appts and work. Wouldn't survive without it. DHe and I share a calendar, so we always know what is going on.

Quoting Anonymous 1:
Quoting Anonymous 4: You need a google calendar with reminders if you are able to forget something that important.

Yeah I'm going to add her wedding to the calendar on my phone thank you good advice
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)