Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its Monday; what's on the agenda?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
I'm headed into the office, groggy as ever from the sleeping tab that I took last night. What's going on today?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:52 AM

I just finished working an 80 hour work week so today I am going to do absolutely nothing except sleep and pee.

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:54 AM

Working, cleaning and whatever else I would like to do.

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:54 AM
Nothing much. Picking dd up early from school today for her well visit at the doctor's. Hoping to get a nap sometime today. I only slept about 3 hours last night.
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:54 AM
Continuing with my deep cleaning, grocery store, start putting things together for my booth for the home, lawn and garden show this weekend.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:59 AM
A funeral this morning and a meeting tonight. I'll either nap or work on a painting I'm working on for a friend between the funeral and the kids getting home. I know I will be emotionally drained from the funeral so I won't be worth much. Most likely it will be a nap....
reaandiziesmama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:00 AM
Working 8-6 then dd's first softball practice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:01 AM
Had a wonderful and very busy weekend, the weather was so beautiful here we spend a lot of time outside! Now I just wish I had one more day off to rest a bit before my weeks starts! Oh well! Back to another 12 hour work day. Only 13 weeks to go and I get 6 weeks off to just do nothing!!!
WemblyFraggle
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:02 AM
Don't know. I have a endocrinologist appointment later...Still debating whether to send my kid to school or not due to a teacher's strike
Endor-uh
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:03 AM
I'm off today.
Going to do a little cleaning this morning and then take a friend to lunch. She just broke up with her fiance and really needs a friend right now.
After that, I am going to take my dogs for a walk, re-watch last night's TWD episode and then start making dinner.
It should be a good day. =)
Caidysmom
by MindyM on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:03 AM
Just dropped the kids at school.. off to work.
Dd1 has feeding therapy this afternoon and then a park date.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)