Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I could seriously slap dh right now :/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
1 mom liked this
This morning I woke up to the cat pissing on my leg! Wtf?! I was thoroughly disgusted. Got cleaned up, stripped the bed, got the kids up and continued on with our routine. Then, I catch the cat pissing on the sofa chair!!!!! Argh!!

So, I text dh. He has literally 2 jobs in this house. 1) take bins to curb (I am the one who fills them) and 2) clean cat box. In exchange, I do literally everything else. He says the litter is probably due for a change. I go to the cat room and the litter is absolutely and completely disgustingly full. Like, a solid brick of disgusting.

I text dh telling him that the cat box was awful. He responds saying he shouldn't have to do the litter. That the kids should do it. Are you fucking kidding me?! The KIDS have WAY more chores than he does!!! And they actually do them. I am so frustrated with this shit. Now, I get to spend my morning sopping up piss and trying to figure out how to get the smell out. And his defence is that he shouldn't have had that huge 'responsibility' in the first place. Fucking idiot.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Famousglm714
by Gina on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:18 AM

That's awful! Didn't the box stink up the house? It's a shame he can't do one thing but maybe give him a new task. That's not fair to the kitties. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:18 AM
4 moms liked this
And it figures that the cat would piss on you and not him, the person deserving of the cat piss leg...
brime98
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:20 AM
Vinegar and pine sol for the smell.

Find a new less important chore for dh unless you want this to continue.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:20 AM
That sucks!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:22 AM
Your house must smell disgusting
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:22 AM
The box is in a spare bedroom in the basement and it has a filter on it so it doesn't stink ever. Even today, I couldn't smell it until I got up close to it.

It is terrible for the cats. They're good kitties so I was shocked to see them pissing in places. I don't blame them though. Their littler looks like it hasn't been changed forever. Poor cats.

I will have to take over cat care too now. There's no way I trust him to be a decent adult now. And I never want to relive this morning again. Why the fuck is he SO lazy?! It's just irritating.

Quoting Famousglm714:

That's awful! Didn't the box stink up the house? It's a shame he can't do one thing but maybe give him a new task. That's not fair to the kitties. 

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:22 AM
Your house must absolutely reek!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:23 AM
Wtf? How do I deserve it? Lmao. You're an asshole

Quoting Anonymous 2: And it figures that the cat would piss on you and not him, the person deserving of the cat piss leg...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:23 AM
You're a SAHM? Clean the damn cat box.
Famousglm714
by Gina on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:24 AM

I'd be really mad too. Cat pee is not fun to deal with. I'd give him a few small tasks but I'd probably yell at him because I can't help myself. :/ 

Quoting Anonymous 1: The box is in a spare bedroom in the basement and it has a filter on it so it doesn't stink ever. Even today, I couldn't smell it until I got up close to it. It is terrible for the cats. They're good kitties so I was shocked to see them pissing in places. I don't blame them though. Their littler looks like it hasn't been changed forever. Poor cats. I will have to take over cat care too now. There's no way I trust him to be a decent adult now. And I never want to relive this morning again. Why the fuck is he SO lazy?! It's just irritating.
Quoting Famousglm714:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)