Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you heard of the adult cartoon "drawn together?"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Would you let your 6 yo dd watch it? Its highly inappropriate. I know some parents don't censor because their kids actually listen and don't try to copy or repeat, but my dd does. I'm going to rip my ex a new asshole for allowing dd to watch this scrap. He also allowed her to watch a Freddie Krueger movie and now she's scared of the dark and sleeping. Thank you, ex.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:52 AM
I don't know what that show is. I have let my 6 yo watch Child's Play, IT, and Halloween though. He loves horror flicks.
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:55 AM
That show still comes on?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:55 AM
My son loves horror but dd does not. I've told my ex this this when she saw a guy hang himself on American horror story. She cried. You can look the show up on YouTube.

Quoting KairisMama: I don't know what that show is. I have let my 6 yo watch Child's Play, IT, and Halloween though. He loves horror flicks.
morgiefae
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:55 AM

I have no issues with my kids watching what they want... but to date, we have not had an issue with them trying to watch anything not-appropraite. 

ODD(14) fav shows curerntly are Dr Who and Supernatural. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:55 AM
Youtube

Quoting AliKatAK47: That show still comes on?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:56 AM
My dd has seen shows like that but not vulgar adult cartoons and something like nightmare on elm street. Way to scare a child into not sleeping

Quoting morgiefae:

I have no issues with my kids watching what they want... but to date, we have not had an issue with them trying to watch anything not-appropraite. 

KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:57 AM
Oh yeah, AHS is too much. That one I'd not show either. If you know your DD will have nightmares he should get it, and not show those programs.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My son loves horror but dd does not. I've told my ex this this when she saw a guy hang himself on American horror story. She cried. You can look the show up on YouTube.

Quoting KairisMama: I don't know what that show is. I have let my 6 yo watch Child's Play, IT, and Halloween though. He loves horror flicks.
morgiefae
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:57 AM

Your ex is a dick. 

my ydd wouldn't sleep for a week if she watched something like nightmare on elms street

Quoting Anonymous 1: My dd has seen shows like that but not vulgar adult cartoons and something like nightmare on elm street. Way to scare a child into not sleeping
Quoting morgiefae:

Barabell
by ~~CC~~ on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:58 AM

I watched it sometimes when it was on TV. 

NO, I would not let a 6 year old watch it. There are a lot of drug references in the show, if I remember correctly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:01 AM
Drugs, sexual, miss foxy is some character

Quoting Barabell:

I watched it sometimes when it was on TV. 

NO, I would not let a 6 year old watch it. There are a lot of drug references in the show, if I remember correctly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)