Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He made a move and now I have to tell my husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Three months ago my brother in law moved in with us. He has health issues and they are getting worse. My husband works A lot. He's gone all day and night. So it's mostly me who helps his brother around the house.

Well yesterday we were cleaning the kitchen. He asked if me and my DH were okay because he heard us fighting last night. I said yes we are okay I just wished he was home more. My bil then gave me a hug and said everything will be okay. Then he kissed me. I have to tell my husband tonight , I'm just worried about what's going to happen to bil if he kicks him out.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:47 PM
Wait, like a passionate kiss?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:50 PM
Yes. We kissed. I pulled away and said this isn't right.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Wait, like a passionate kiss?
AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:50 PM
My in laws have tried that. I smacked them hard enough to leave a mark. Lol. Just beat him up.
MonarchMom22
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:50 PM

I would not wait till tonight.  I would call and explain exactly what happened immeadiately.  Don't take any chance of him hearing this from BIL or some distorted version.  Just calmly explain what happened, and ask him how he wants to deal with this together.

Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 12:51 PM
Why don't YOU kick him out?
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
"We kissed" is different from "he kissed me." Your DH will see the difference too.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:04 PM

Quoting B1Bomber: "We kissed" is different from "he kissed me." Your DH will see the difference too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:06 PM

I would keep it to myself. I would let bil know that I do not feel comfortable with him kissing me and that if it happens in the future I will have to tell my husband about it. I have no problem with hugs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:07 PM
We kissed means you kissed back then had second thoughts. That kiss would never have made near my mouth to begin wit if it were me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:38 PM
He needs the help.

Quoting Elle.tea.22: Why don't YOU kick him out?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)