Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

all this time you had no issues with me.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have been with my dh since my 17th birthday. my sd was born 7 months after I turned 17. her mom had no issues with me taking her places, even as an infant. sd is about to turn 7 and I just found out that I'm pregnant. it's literally been a week since I took the test and my sd's mom has been fighting dh and I every time I want to go do something with sd. it's out of the blue. in just the last week I bought sd a bathing suit, her mom cussed me out, I took sd for a hair cut like I always do "don't touch my child", I bought sd an easter dress her mom yells at dh and I......I don't get it, I honestly don't. sd's mom is with another guy, she had a baby recently with him, whats with all the anger towards me now? I'm honestly really confused.

dh has full custody of sd btw. he has since she was 2 weeks old, mom has eowe, so dh and I are the ones raising her.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:29 PM
Replies (281-287):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on Mar. 21, 2017 at 2:16 PM

Well you do as you please with that child you are raising her not that moron.  SHe is pissed that you are having a baby lol fuck her..just go on as you have always done . You and  her dad do as you want she has 4 days a month ignore her. She gave  you two that baby 2 weeks old?? Wonderful. I would tell her to go fuck herself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Mar. 21, 2017 at 8:04 PM

She's just jealous- even though she had a another kid. She felt like she had "more" than poor old you who until now was just raising a SD but had no baby of her own. Some women measure and compete with other women this way, which I think is really weird. Tell her SD is part of your family too and you plan to continue to treat her like a child in her own home should be treated- haircuts, new clothes, etc. If she had a special thing in mind and you beat her to it on purpose that wouldn't be nice, but otherwise DH needs to remind her that you both are going to do what one does for their children.

FoxTroll
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 8:06 PM

So your current husband got with you even though he was expecting a child with someone else? Then you were trusted as a childless teenager to take that infant with you places so you could, I guess, "practice" being a mother?

You're all fucked up. All parties. Fucked up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2017 at 8:33 PM
Pregnancy makes life stop all of a sudden? They broke up. Was he supposed to wait for her to come back to him or something?

And my dh trusted me yes. I had already worked in a daycare for infants for 2 years.

And no hun I only came around on the weekends his ex had sd until I was 18. And then I moved in with him because my college was closer to his place than my parents.

Quoting FoxTroll:

So your current husband got with you even though he was expecting a child with someone else? Then you were trusted as a childless teenager to take that infant with you places so you could, I guess, "practice" being a mother?

mightymo
by on Mar. 21, 2017 at 8:40 PM

Since the mother never really had custody she shouldn't even question you,maybe it's the thought of you being pregnant that bothers her

Momox2678
by Member on Mar. 23, 2017 at 2:23 PM
Can't say why she has anger towards you, but I want to encourage you to not worry about her and her anger, do go to her and ask her what you've done and if she gives a valid answer give her an amends... but if there is no valid answer then simply realize that she probably isn't dealing with you having a child. Not sure the circumstances behind dad having custody (I know that's not usually the case but in my hubs case the bm failed a drug screen after school placed child neglect charges against her)....so keep your head up and work at doing what's best for the children and keep the peace. Praying for you all!
FoxTroll
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2017 at 6:17 PM

*yawn*

Quoting Anonymous 1: Pregnancy makes life stop all of a sudden? They broke up. Was he supposed to wait for her to come back to him or something? And my dh trusted me yes. I had already worked in a daycare for infants for 2 years. And no hun I only came around on the weekends his ex had sd until I was 18. And then I moved in with him because my college was closer to his place than my parents.
Quoting FoxTroll:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)