Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you good at mix n matching clothes?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
I've been researching how to mix n match clothing. I have 117 pieces of clothing, all black, white, and grey. Some jeans. And a few pieces of color. This is harder than I thought. According to videos I've watched I should be able to make over 500 outfits with the amount of clothing I have.

I suck at this. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:33 PM

You own way more clothing then I do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:35 PM
I have to dress up for work. I don't like it.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

You own way more clothing then I do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:35 PM
No. I own 2 pair of jeans, 4 tank tops, 5 shirts, 1 sweater, 2 leggings and a few other random pieces of clothing. I suppose having extremely limited options is a good thing in the fact I don't really have to think about what I'm going to wear. I have a very finite number of options. Good luck though. I wouldn't know what to do with that much clothing.
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:35 PM
Yes
K3412
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:36 PM
Yes. I hardly ever wear the exact same thing in the same combination.
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:36 PM
Yes.
Lynette
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:36 PM
It's recently become very easy! Have you ever heard of "Dressing Your Truth"? I paid for the course last September. It's so awesome. All my clothes go together and I feel great. Google "dressing your truth" or Carol Tuttle.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:37 PM
I guess. Pretty much all my pants could go with all my shirts since they are jeans or black.
dirby1988
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:37 PM
In the words of my daughter I have no style and can't match clothes to save my life lol. Luckily my 9 months old clothes come in matching sets.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:38 PM
That's what you are supposed to have, a small amount of clothes and be able to mix n match. So you must be better at it than I.

Quoting Anonymous 3: No. I own 2 pair of jeans, 4 tank tops, 5 shirts, 1 sweater, 2 leggings and a few other random pieces of clothing. I suppose having extremely limited options is a good thing in the fact I don't really have to think about what I'm going to wear. I have a very finite number of options. Good luck though. I wouldn't know what to do with that much clothing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)