Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your biggest flaw?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies
My biggest flaw is biting my tongue when I really deserve to give em the BUSINESS! Mannn ion know where I get that sucka junk from but it definitely wasn't from my Mama😡 Next time around ima definitely let em know what it is, & what it AIN'T 😎
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BmoreOrioles
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think I have any flaws ... I guess that's my flaw!!! LOL 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:19 PM
Mine is that I feel that I must be desired by EVERY man when I walk into a room. If I do not feel desired by even one man I will wonder what I did wrong with my appearance that day. Like, did I eat too many carbs yesterday and they landed on my face etc. I'm in my late 30's so it's okay for now but I'm going to have one hell of an identity crisis when I'm not affirmed for my looks every day.
f.i.s.h
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:20 PM
Getting too attached to people I guess. Not in the clingy way but just that I'm sad when friendships come to an end.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:20 PM

Is this English?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:21 PM
That I can't say no . I'm afraid it will upset people so I end up doing stuff I really don't want to.
Sailor.Moon.Mom
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:22 PM

Glad I am not the only one.

lol

Quoting corticosteroid:

Is this English?

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:22 PM
This was difficult to read, but I got the gist.

My loud mouth, I really have no filter and it can be embarrassing.
mary716
by Bonbon Eater on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:22 PM
Feeling inadequate
BmoreOrioles
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous 2: Mine is that I feel that I must be desired by EVERY man when I walk into a room. If I do not feel desired by even one man I will wonder what I did wrong with my appearance that day. Like, did I eat too many carbs yesterday and they landed on my face etc. I'm in my late 30's so it's okay for now but I'm going to have one hell of an identity crisis when I'm not affirmed for my looks every day.

Take good care of yourself, and you will have nothing to worry about. I'm 70, and can still turn a few heads!!  

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:23 PM
I would love to see a picture of you . I don't think there are many women that all men are attracted to.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Mine is that I feel that I must be desired by EVERY man when I walk into a room. If I do not feel desired by even one man I will wonder what I did wrong with my appearance that day. Like, did I eat too many carbs yesterday and they landed on my face etc. I'm in my late 30's so it's okay for now but I'm going to have one hell of an identity crisis when I'm not affirmed for my looks every day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)