Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is doing eyebrows so hard?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
Just need to vent lol! Why is it so hard to find someone that can do a nice job on your eyebrows? Ive been threading my eyebrows for years now and ive tried numerous different people who fucked up my eyebrows before i found the perfect queen of eyebrows who never ruined my eyebrows. She recently moved back to her country and now my eyebrows are horrible and ruined again because i have to find someone new. Why cant these people who should know how to do eyebrows cant ? I swear they always leave them so thin and take so much off and destroy my shape. Ugghh im so discouraged. I feel like ill never find someone who can do my brows as amazing as the lady i loved used to do them :(
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:20 PM
This is what I've been afraid of. I've really been wanting to get threaded. Nevermind. I don't have much eyebrow to spare.
AjsMom0508
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:21 PM
I do my own. Super easy to wax them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:22 PM
Its so hard to find someone thats good at it. I just dont understand though. I thought these people took a class for this.

Quoting Anonymous 2: This is what I've been afraid of. I've really been wanting to get threaded. Nevermind. I don't have much eyebrow to spare.
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:22 PM
I know! This lady jacked my eyebrows up last week. Thankfully I plucked a few hairs and it looks fine now. I'll just do them myself from now on
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:24 PM
I just tried threading for the first time last week, oh my goodness it hurt, lol. She actually did a good job. My eyebrows are thick but she cleaned them up and gave them a more defined shape.
I was afraid she would jack them up. I think everyone has that fear.
Saphira1207
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

When in doubt do them yourself.

saves money and time.  a win win!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:24 PM
I used to do my own for a while but my eyebrows get super thick bushy and the hairs are long. After a while of doing them myself they tend to get bushy and have no shape. I love how threading looks on my eyebrows when its done well but its so hard to find someone who can do it right!

Quoting AjsMom0508: I do my own. Super easy to wax them.
ninjakids
by Christina on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
It's why mine are awful. Someone butchered them and I've been searching the last 18 months for someone I trust to not murder them again 😫😫
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:26 PM
Im glad you find someone you like who does your brows good. I hope you got her name and always go to her from now on because not everyone will be able to leave your eyebrows like she did lol

Quoting Anonymous 3: I just tried threading for the first time last week, oh my goodness it hurt, lol. She actually did a good job. My eyebrows are thick but she cleaned them up and gave them a more defined shape.
I was afraid she would jack them up. I think everyone has that fear.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:26 PM
I've had some eyebrow disasters! They take forever to grow back in if someone ruins them too!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)