Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long will she be mad at me for making her get surgery?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
My cat that is. Lol
Shes getting fixed and it's been about 7 years since I went through this and I'm wonderinf how long she will pretend I don't exist

How long were your pets mad at you?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kinshipcaremama
by Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:38 PM
My animals took a little bit to recover and then were fine. None ever seemed angry or upset. No big deal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:42 PM
That's good!

Quoting kinshipcaremama: My animals took a little bit to recover and then were fine. None ever seemed angry or upset. No big deal.
erin708
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:44 PM
My male cat was fixed about 8 yrs ago. I honestly don't remember. And it never phased my dog.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2017 at 2:30 AM
Took my dog a week and many glares lol

My cat? She attacked me for a few weeks I would say three weeks stright she'd attack my legs ext
MissAndree
by Nosuchthing on Mar. 21, 2017 at 2:32 AM

My cat was fine the next day when he came home. 

belle2780
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 2:32 AM
I took my dog in 2 weeks ago and before he was fixed, he has never barked even if someone came to the door. He is 16 months and since he was fixed he barks at everything the little shit.
IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 2:35 AM

My dog wasn't mad at all. I think the fact that he had to stay all day in the vet office was more traumatic than the surgery...he didn't even seem to be in any pain.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 21, 2017 at 2:36 AM

A few days. Poor baby was mad at the world. I did not allow pain meds, Very hyper dog and she still managed to rip a stich without them.

ShannonAKAmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 2:36 AM
We just got a kitten a few months ago. We take all our animals to a Vet that specializes in small animals. He does a really great job. She was playful as ever when we got her home and actually had to stop her from jumping in the window several times.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 21, 2017 at 2:38 AM
I made sure we got sent home with pain relief meds when our animals got fixed. Our female cat took a couple weeks to recover due to some of her health issues. Our male cat was frolicking within a day or two as long as he got pain meds. Our male dog took 2 1/2 weeks since they had to go up into his tummy and get his. We waited till he was 3 for full bone and joint growth. His testicle just never dropped. He did get huge though. He's 142 lbs and 6'1 when he stands up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)