Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Death Penalty

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:03 PM
  • 67 Replies
Is the death penalty a form of cruel and unusual punishment? Are certain groups of people sentenced to the death penalty more than others? What crimes do you feel deserve the death penalty no matter what?

I'm watching investigation discovery on tv right now, I'm obsessed with this type of stuff.
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:05 PM

I'm against the death penalty.

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:07 PM
Cruel and unusual punishment is shoving a bottle up the ass of a rapist who rapes a 2 year old. I would just put them down humanely, like one would an animal.

Cruel and unusual is to chop off the hand of someone who steals... Wether they stole their 3rd dvd at Walmart or embezzled 1m... I WOULD chop off their hand. Unfortunately, cd idiot will continue a cycle of poverty while that rich executive will very likely wear a suit and sit behind a desk again.

ElephantShoez
by Clipitty Clop on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:07 PM
Why?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:08 PM
I think the death penalty is underutilized, and I'm prolife (with boundaries) and vegan.

Personally, for super outrageous crimes, I'd just turn them over to the family.
luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Personally, if there is proof, DNA, and zero question that the person is guilty, I have no issue.

If they are mentally ill, a history of it, not just a moment of insanity, or there is no proof beyond speculation and heresy. I do not support it.
Kiwismommy19
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:09 PM
4 moms liked this
You kill, you should be killed, no question. You rape or molest, you should be killed. And none of that years on death row bullshit. You die within 6 months of getting convicted. Think of how much the overcrowding of prisons would go down if we killed all these fuckers quickly rather than giving them soft sentences.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:10 PM

Because innocent people are wrongfully put to death and until they can unequivocally prove someone did or didn't commit the crime they shouldn't use the death penalty.

Quoting ElephantShoez: Why?
Quoting Anonymous 1:

quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:11 PM

i think all murderers deserve death.my grandfathers killer only got life w/o parole..that bastard should have fried for what he did..ive always believed in the dp.my grandfathers murder just cemented that belief..and they need to knock off the 20 year appeals..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:11 PM
I'm all for it and believe it should be used more
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 11:13 PM
Murderers and sexy offenders of children should be put to death.
Also maybe drug dealers who's product has caused someone to OD. They should be put to death by forced overdose of their own product.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN