Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has your husband ever called you a b****?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
How did you react?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2017 at 12:02 AM
Replies (161-162):
LoonyLuna41219
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2017 at 3:02 PM
Yup and with "Well maybe I wouldn't be a bitch if you'd stop being such a dick, ever think of that?". I then proceeded to call him out on everything he'd been doing that I felt constituted him being a dick, That shut him right up.

It wasn't a great time, his dad was making him miserable but instead of taking it out on him he'd come home miserable and give me the attitude. Got tired of it, he walked in and immediately started complaining about the house, I was already in a bad mood from a bad day and when we started fighting about it he called me a bitch for "starting a fight over nothing.". First and only time too, probably because it took all of 5 minutes after saying it for him to realise that he WAS being a dick and apologise.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Mar. 23, 2017 at 3:12 PM

Yes. 

In the bedroom that statement is usually accompanied by other such dirty words from both of us.

Outside of the bedroom, it depends on the moment.  If he calls me it, then I might answer with another word and then we just go back and forth to see who could come up with the better insult, but we are usually smiling and such.  Sometimes in a conversation, he might say I am being one, and my reply with "What's your point?"

He has never called me it out of pure anger though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)