Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many PJ's?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
How many sets of PJ's do you have? My dh thinks 14 sets is crazy, but I love my jammies!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2017 at 12:22 AM
Replies (21-30):
tsatske2
by Latricia on Mar. 21, 2017 at 1:21 AM

I have about 14 nightgowns, but about 2 favorites that I use all the time when I use a nightgown, which is only after I shower. I usually shower in the mornings, so I only wear them about an hour or so before I get into clothes. The only time I sleep in them at night is when I take a shower at night. Mostly I sleep in my clothes, then get new ones in the morning.            

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 21, 2017 at 1:22 AM

I night shirt, and one pair of jammies. neither worn in forever lol.

TashaB82
by Tootie on Mar. 21, 2017 at 1:24 AM
Maybe one? I mostly wear old tank tops and old cotton short and yoga pants
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 21, 2017 at 1:24 AM
None.
allycally
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 1:27 AM
I have sleep shirts and gowns...Probably 10 or so.I do have pants and shirt sets but I dont sleep in pants.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 21, 2017 at 1:30 AM

I have night wear. I have probably 14 pants and 8 or 9 shirts that are all night wear.  I just throw on whatever I please each night.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Mar. 21, 2017 at 1:31 AM
I don't have pajamas. I wear my husband's long shirts (they go to my knees) and a pair of lounge pants.
mompam
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 7:26 AM
I have 3 bottoms. I just sleep in old t shirts that my husband doesn't wear anymore.
jellybeanjean
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 7:29 AM
Lol I'm in the minority it seems, with only a few.I have one pyjama pant, one short and shirt set and 2 nightgowns/slips. I have a few old t shirts and tank tops that sometimes become pyjamas.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 21, 2017 at 8:42 AM
I think this post would be more interesting if you changed it to "How many BJ's?"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN