Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter is pregnant

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My 15 year old daughter was having stomach problems and missed her period for 3 months in a row and she been throwing up a lot she had to miss 2 days of school and we took her to the hospital to see what was going on with her and they did a urine sample and then an ultrasound and to find out she's pregnant...My husband and I were shocked, he may have been with a guy behind our backs and we told her she can't date until she graduates high school. Well abortion wasn't an option because we are pro-life but we told her she needs to give the baby up for an adoption after the baby is born because she is not ready to be a mother and she needs to finish school. My husband was so angry and I was upset.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2017 at 12:27 AM
Replies (121-129):
AnotherKim
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2017 at 4:40 PM

Maybe her asshole parents should have explained sex ed to their child instead of "Just fucking say no". My guess is that they didn't explain sex ed or allow her to take it in school.

Quoting Marie207:

Her not to date or at least not to have sex without protection, meaning she would be caught dating or whatever she was doing.  She, (the daughter) is at fault here, 100%  Her ass should have protected herself, like we all did when sexing and not wanting mommie to know.

Quoting Anonymous 2: "We told her she can't date" What did they expect?
Quoting Marie207:

This is not a parent fail or fault in no form or fashion.  What was they supposed to do have it sewed shut til 18?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Troll fail, parenting fail

Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Mar. 23, 2017 at 4:49 PM

you can't force her to do anything that she doesn't want to. therefore if she wants a abortion, or to give the baby up it is her choice not yours. so you all need to settle down and then talk about all the options.

Marie207
by on Mar. 26, 2017 at 11:49 PM

I'm not guessing that at all.  She got pregnant so it looks like she knew all about sex.  Don't look like her parents butt hole was the one exposed here. 

Quoting AnotherKim:

Maybe her asshole parents should have explained sex ed to their child instead of "Just fucking say no". My guess is that they didn't explain sex ed or allow her to take it in school.

Quoting Marie207:

Her not to date or at least not to have sex without protection, meaning she would be caught dating or whatever she was doing.  She, (the daughter) is at fault here, 100%  Her ass should have protected herself, like we all did when sexing and not wanting mommie to know.

Quoting Marie207:

This is not a parent fail or fault in no form or fashion.  What was they supposed to do have it sewed shut til 18?

FoxTroll
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2017 at 12:10 AM

Troll. Pro-fetus, you mean. If you were pro-life, you'd give a shit about your own daughter's life.

AnotherKim
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2017 at 10:52 PM

You're not very intelligent are you?

Quoting Marie207:

I'm not guessing that at all.  She got pregnant so it looks like she knew all about sex.  Don't look like her parents butt hole was the one exposed here. 

Quoting AnotherKim:

Quoting Marie207:

Quoting Marie207:

Marie207
by on Mar. 27, 2017 at 11:29 PM

I knew that if I had sex without protection I stood a good chance of getting pregnant at 14.  I also did not have sex til 16 so.......... I think so.

Quoting AnotherKim:

You're not very intelligent are you?

Quoting Marie207:

Quoting AnotherKim:

Quoting Marie207:

Quoting Marie207:

Black_Lace
by Mercy on Mar. 27, 2017 at 11:34 PM

You can't make her give the baby up

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Mar. 27, 2017 at 11:37 PM
I've spoken to my daughter since she was 9 about sex,bc, STDs pregnancy guess what she still had sex without​ protection. You can explain it until you are blue in the face. It doesn't mean they will listen.

Quoting AnotherKim:

Quoting Marie207:

Quoting Anonymous 2: "We told her she can't date"

What did they expect?

Quoting Marie207:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Mar. 27, 2017 at 11:43 PM
If she was my daughter, I would support her and help her, I love my kids to much to see them hurt more. ,yes I would be pissed at first. But as a mother I would be there
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)