Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Give me ideas!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I'm 37 weeks pregnant with a baby boy, adn we have no idea what to name him! I've scoured the internet and baby books and we haven't found anything we really love.
What are your boy names? Your husband's names? Brothers, fathers? Any male you might know? I'm desperate for more ideas!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ardan85
by Ardan on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:25 AM
Cameron, Mark, Grant, Graham, Leo, Lincoln and Casey.
Lindalou907
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:27 AM

William, Lincoln, George, Robert, Samuel, Elliott. If you go with something traditional and strong rather than trendy, you'll be happy in the long run.

mommy404204
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:29 AM
If my last would have been a boy she would have been named Gabriel Isaac. My son is Aiden Michael, husband is James Phillip
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:32 AM

Quoting mommy404204: If my last would have been a boy she would have been named Gabriel Isaac. My son is Aiden Michael, husband is James Phillip

I love Gabriel, but my husband hates it. Philip is one we haven't considered, thanks!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:33 AM

Quoting Lindalou907:

William, Lincoln, George, Robert, Samuel, Elliott. If you go with something traditional and strong rather than trendy, you'll be happy in the long run.

That's what we're leaning more towards, neither of us like "trendy" names, but we're still not having any luck. I've even scoured the social security data base for ideas!

allycally
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:40 AM
Brennen,Riddick,Riley,Luc

I like Jasper
Lindalou907
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:44 AM

Have you checked your family tree? My son Will is the 4th William in the family!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Lindalou907:

That's what we're leaning more towards, neither of us like "trendy" names, but we're still not having any luck. I've even scoured the social security data base for ideas!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:52 AM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:53 AM
Brian, Brandon ,Anthony/Tony, Jerome/Jerry, David, John, Norman, James, Benjamin/Ben, Ethan, Kian
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:54 AM
Preston Blake
Colton Brantley
Corbin Rhett
Derrick Benjamin
Aaron Joshua
Ryan Matthew
Nicholas Ray
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)