Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He finally did it! updated

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

Yesterday he treated me so bad and I  finally snapped. I dont know why the hell I let him treat me like garbage for so long. I am tired of is verbal and emotional abuse. He manipulates me on a daily basis he trethens me with not talking to me or leaving me on a daily basis. Then he will call me back and he would be swet all over again. He would tell me loves me, makes love to me and then he acts like an asshole who acts like he hates me. I am tired of all the ullshit and the drame. He wants war so be it! He can have it. The only thing that I want is my chilren. He can take our house he can shove it up his ass for all I care. Our divorce is imminent! The only way I am not divorcing this man is if for some reason he decides to get his ass to counseling, and start acting like the man he used to be. For all I care he is dead to me now. I will talk to him as little as possible and my main concern are my children. I need to bring them with me as soon as possible. I will ask for money, I will beg, I will do anything, but my kids will be with me soon. He is been a jackasss and an asshole. There was no need to cause pain and being such a bitch to me. He wanted to hurt me he did and now I am fucking done. He will have zero help from me now. I will not care for him. I will not paid for his stuff, I will not called or text him. I am done! This man I gave 14 yeasr of my life and he treats me like shit. He could have said '" I dont love you anymore", he could have said "I want a divorce" but the way he is handling everything sucks. I am tired of being the good guy he can kiss my ass for all I care. I am not his fucking doormat. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:45 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:46 AM
Bump
Why-meee
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:46 AM
Where are your kids
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:49 AM
In my country. I got a job out of it and I was supposed to start today. Now the day got pushed back till the 17. So it's a waiting game. I will received a relocation package once I worked 30 days, but I can't wait that long. My husband is been an asshole and incredibly mean and I am tired of it.

Quoting Why-meee: Where are your kids
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:51 AM
I will do anything I want my kids with me where he doesn't have the power to use them against me. He likes to threatened me now. JUST DON'T CARE HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF OR FUCK THE WORLD. He is never manipulating me into doing his bidding again. He can go to hell!

Why-meee
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:53 AM
You sound crazy. I hope he keeps them. You're the one who left them in the first place.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I will do anything I want my kids with me where he doesn't have the power to use them against me. He likes to threatened me now. JUST DON'T CARE HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF OR FUCK THE WORLD. He is never manipulating me into doing his bidding again. He can go to hell!

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:40 AM

Are they his children as well ? Why would you leave your children in another country ? Who is caring for them ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:58 AM
My mother and hom. I did it beca I need to secure an apartment here. It's been 5 days. As soon as I have an apartment I will bring them with me. I am staying at a studio hotel. I don't know if I can enroll them in school while in a hotel that is why I let them behind. If you think I can I will gladly bring them with me.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Are they his children as well ? Why would you leave your children in another country ? Who is caring for them ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:01 AM
I did not left them I did what I had to in order to support them. It's been 5 days lady. You sound like a judgmental ass. And you know what, this fabulous father you are defending already signed full legal aND physical custody of his children. So this amazing man is a fucking jackass who told me he doesn't care the kids get hurt in a war between him and me in the divorce. I asked him to be civil and not a pain in my butt, but he keeps being an ass.

Quoting Why-meee: You sound crazy. I hope he keeps them. You're the one who left them in the first place.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I will do anything I want my kids with me where he doesn't have the power to use them against me. He likes to threatened me now. JUST DON'T CARE HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF OR FUCK THE WORLD. He is never manipulating me into doing his bidding again. He can go to hell!

jbirdsladie15
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I will never understand leaving your children behind. Best of luck to you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)