Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We cant go to Easter

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
My Mil is haveing radiation seeds implanted this thursday to help treat her bone cancer. We have an 8 month old and Im 9 weeks pregnant. Both my OB and Ped has advised me to keep oir baby and myself away from Mil for at least a month and no physical contact for at least 2 months. My husband told my Parents in law over the weekend that me and baby wouldnt be attending and they seemed fine with it.
But now Fil has just after backing me in the corner and telling me Im complete trash for not attending this weekend and he would drag my ass out of my home,stomp my brat out of me and deliver me and baby to her. At this point Im frightened. No one has ever talked to me that way before
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jbirdsladie15
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:11 AM

Fuck that!! He sounds horrible, I would stay FAR FAR AWAY

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell your dh what happpened, he needs to deal with his father.

happyflappy
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Today on the next episode of Shit that Never Happened...
Why-meee
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:14 AM
It's Easter. Tell him To get in the spirit and die like Jesus. What a jerk
FreyaM
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:17 AM
He seriously said that to you?! That man would never see me or my children again. Holy crap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:18 AM

What kind of person speaks to another human being in that way?!? That's a horrible way to speak to ANYONE, let alone family member. What did your husband say to him? I would be a little frightened too, but not feeling guilty. His reaction was completely inappropriate and scary.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:20 AM

WTF?!  I'm not one to cut an inlaw out over petty shit but that is WRONG.  I would stay far away until he understands you don't say that stuff to people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:25 AM

Tell him that he'll never see his grandchild or the baby after he or she is born, and if he's ever stupid enough to show up at your house, you'll his ass dragged away to jail. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)