Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously why do you continue to do this??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I watch a kid who just turned 2 over the weekend. He's not potty trained yet so that means he's still in diapers. He had a blow out today that required a bath. There was literal shit dropping out of his pants. I clean him up and text his mom and tell her, letting her know in case he's sick and also to judge if he's already sick and she just failed to mention it.

She texted back LOL yes hubby fed him grapes LOTS and LOTS of grapes and you know he likes to say that grapes are natures laxative.

They've done this several times. Why would you do that to your kid? I give him grapes and he never has blow outs like that but I only give him maybe a handful, never enough to cause that so why do they think it's funny to do that?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Laugh_Love
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:57 AM
I've never known any of mine to get the runs from grapes. If they did they wouldn't get them.
Mine are potty trained by their 3rd birthday so him not being trained isnt odd to me.
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:00 AM

Maybe they don't think it is funny but maybe the 2yr old just really loves grapes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:01 AM

how funny would they find it if you told them your'e not watching their child anymore due to this? Ask them that...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:04 AM

I'd tell her that if that continues, you won't be watching him anymore.  It sounds like dad does it on purpose because he's an immature idiot and she is not much better for not putting a stop to it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:05 AM

I didn't know that about grapes. I need to feed them to DS. He's always backed up. I would be mad if I were you. It's nothing to LOL about. What a bitch. 

redneckmama4
by Loree on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:09 AM
People do this with oranges and oj. Some people are just dumb, others just don't care sadly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:13 AM

Because they don't have to clean it up.

Shitheads. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:16 AM
My neighbor did that to me with her 5 year old daughter they let her eat two entire boxes of blue berries and she crapped all over my house all over my bathroom on 4 towels it was on the walls in her hair I had to take the hose to It all to get the blueberry skins off stuff to wash. I puked a lot that day. Ugh it was so bad!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Same for all of this.

Quoting Laugh_Love: I've never known any of mine to get the runs from grapes. If they did they wouldn't get them.
Mine are potty trained by their 3rd birthday so him not being trained isnt odd to me.
Maddogsmommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:20 AM
Eww that sounds awful.

Quoting Anonymous 6: My neighbor did that to me with her 5 year old daughter they let her eat two entire boxes of blue berries and she crapped all over my house all over my bathroom on 4 towels it was on the walls in her hair I had to take the hose to It all to get the blueberry skins off stuff to wash. I puked a lot that day. Ugh it was so bad!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)