Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever had anything stolen from you?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:42 AM
  • 18 Replies

angry

by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoonyLuna41219
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:46 AM
Rings.

I had 9 rings in a case that just magically vanished. I assume BIL took it, he had a drug problem and had already stolen things from other people (and denied it). But, the rings weren't worth any money.
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:49 AM

A truck.  Never got it back.

A watch in high school - someone broke into my PE locker.  It wasn't even worth much, but it was my grandmothers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:50 AM
Ya my youth
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:51 AM
So much. From my ex and random people who breaks into cars at my apartment complex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:52 AM

When DH and I first got together he a friend who turned into a druggie, broke in his house and stole his Xbox and a ton of other electronics. To this day I won't be around anyone with a drug problem or let them in my home. 

Why-meee
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:52 AM
MIL stole a brand new bottle of perfume from me at Christmas
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:53 AM

Pain pills. I had a friend who was a CNA and she offered to come help me after surgery. She ended up stealing half a bottle of pain meds from me. I made a police report and she eventually owned up to it but we haven't spoken to each other since. 

PrettyWings29
by Caribbean Queen on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:53 AM

Yes. Someone stole money from my backpack in 9th grade when I went to the office to get something during class. I learned a lesson that day. 

othermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:55 AM

Yes, someone stole my bank card once, it was someone who was supposed to be a friend. I reported it to the police.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:56 AM
My house was broken into and ransacked. They stole plenty of replaceable items along with my sense of security.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)