Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's dead...

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:28 AM
  • 10 Replies
Last Sunday, my phone starts blowing up a little after 10am. It was my ex'aunt. She said that he had committed suicide. We have a four year old daughter and he has a 19 year old daughter who lives in Florida. This man was horrible to me and everyone else he encountered. He stole, lied, cheated and was an addict/alcoholic... he found out recently that he had cancer.... he told his gf that he loves her and he's sorry for everything, but the last month or so he was talking to his ex fiance, trying to get back to her after moving away...it's all a mess. I will never have closure or resolve but really we are better off.
Our daughter was barely two when he left... she doesn't remember him...
I'm just angry now... please keep us in your good thoughts and prayers, he left an awesome family behind...
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MSMOUSE0519
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:31 AM

Sorry for your loss. You will be angry because of how he left and you didnt' get to say things you wanted to say. I am sorry your daughter as well. Even though he was an addict that is your daughte's father.

Addiction sucks. The devil won in the end.

momofhnd
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:33 AM
Ok. Gonna think this is crazy but this exact same thibg happened to my friend. Would his name happen to be Mic ? He was just my facebook friend..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:34 AM
Say what you want to say to him out loud. I believe he'll hear you, but even if he doesn't, you'll get it out. So sorry for your loss.
jbirdsladie15
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:34 AM
((HUGS))
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:37 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully, you will eventually have closure after all that has happened. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:38 AM

Where you married to him?

Skylar_White
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:55 AM
Yes ma'am. That's him. Did you know?

Quoting momofhnd: Ok. Gonna think this is crazy but this exact same thibg happened to my friend. Would his name happen to be Mic ? He was just my facebook friend..
momofhnd
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:57 AM
Yeah. I found out on Facebook. Like I said I didn't know him personally, just through Facebook. I was shocked when I heard.. I hadn't talked to him in awhile and didn't know what he was up to.

Quoting Skylar_White: Yes ma'am. That's him. Did you know?

Quoting momofhnd: Ok. Gonna think this is crazy but this exact same thibg happened to my friend. Would his name happen to be Mic ? He was just my facebook friend..
momofhnd
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:00 PM
I'm going to send you a messege
Skylar_White
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:06 PM
For some reason my reply didn't post to you. But no, we lived together.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Where you married to him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)