Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

disgusting.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

I was at the renaissance fair yesterday and there was a woman who was literally crouching every few minutes because she was in labor while working a booth. right before the fair closed(about 6 hours later), I see all the actors that were supposed to be in the closing parade(including the queen) and the security doing the sweep dart for the booth she was in. no one heard anything until the baby started crying.

I don't understand this. the back area of the booth was nothing but dusty rugs and a "hooch" as they called it with a mattress and again a bunch of dusty blankets. why would anyone want to do that shit? fucking disgusting.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Shrugs, not your life.
Why-meee
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:44 AM
People have been doing that for a loooong time.

Prob cleaner than a hospital.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:45 AM
4 moms liked this

And her response to you would most likely be "Why the hell would you bring a new baby into the world around all those sick and dying people". To each his own.

mmm2015
by Eldouchedegrande on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:45 AM
Ok
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:46 AM

yeah because goose shit, dirt, bugs and whatever else is down there is much cleaner....

Quoting Why-meee: People have been doing that for a loooong time. Prob cleaner than a hospital.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Go on youtube, tons of videos of woman and their families giving brith down by the creek, its pretty cool. If its not your taste, move on. I see nothing wrong with woman doing as they wish whe it comes to giving birth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Well it probably wasn't full of MRSA and all the other nasty super antibiotic resistant bugs running around the hospital. lol

Quoting Anonymous 1:

yeah because goose shit, dirt, bugs and whatever else is down there is much cleaner....

Quoting Why-meee: People have been doing that for a loooong time.

Prob cleaner than a hospital.

OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:49 AM

Women give birth at home all of the time. How do we know that everyone has a super tidy house? Oh that's right. We don't. Some women give birth in a car on the way to the hospital because the baby comes really fast. Maybe she thought she had more time. It doesn't really matter as long as the baby is okay. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:51 AM

Ok. Give birth in a hospital if that's what you want. 

admsj5
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Not my thing, but babies are delivered that way all over the world. I hope mama and baby are healthy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)