Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CS isnt always fair... I have to pay my ex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

$300 a month for having every other saturday visits. 

The courts feel that the standard of living should be the same so I need to pay. It isnt the same and not one penny of that has ever gone to the kids. 

This is a spin off from that post that poofed saying that child support is always fair. No it isnt always fair

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:10 PM

why so little visitation?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:11 PM

That is all he wanted He still skips out on it every once in awhile. He tried to fight for more at one point, only for the child support, but he didnt get it because of that. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Just to make sure I understand.    Your ex only sees the kids 1 Saturday and you have to pay him $300?

That is jacked up.   I would document every time he doesn't show up and then take that to the courts.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

That is all he wanted He still skips out on it every once in awhile. He tried to fight for more at one point, only for the child support, but he didnt get it because of that. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:16 PM

Every other Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm. 

I do document it. 

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Just to make sure I understand.    Your ex only sees the kids 1 Saturday and you have to pay him $300?

That is jacked up.   I would document every time he doesn't show up and then take that to the courts.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Barlowgirl125
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2017 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow, so basically he gets paid $25 an hour to see his kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 16, 2017 at 8:37 PM
I don't believe this for one minute.
tklrcl2014
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2017 at 8:38 PM

I want to see the court papers that state this, because I don't believe it for a second.

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Apr. 16, 2017 at 8:42 PM

Mobile Photo

judykay3232
by Member on Apr. 16, 2017 at 8:44 PM

Quoting Anonymous 4: I don't believe this for one minute.

Well too bad for you,,,if SHE makes more money then he does she will pay CS for  him to be able to see his kid.  Nothing new there. YOU can read about this shit in HW Ca when the woman is a movie star and gets knocked up by a male model who had not the income SHE  does like HAlley Berry  she will pay the price to keep her daughter able to see her father in a home not too much cheaper then hers..look it up get educated. Courts have changed, I paid alimony once too shit happens,

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 16, 2017 at 9:23 PM
No. This woman is not a multi millionaire celebrity,and alimony is completely different than paying cs to a home the child doesn't even sleep overnight at.

Quoting judykay3232:

Quoting Anonymous 4: I don't believe this for one minute.

Well too bad for you,,,if SHE makes more money then he does she will pay CS for  him to be able to see his kid.  Nothing new there. YOU can read about this shit in HW Ca when the woman is a movie star and gets knocked up by a male model who had not the income SHE  does like HAlley Berry  she will pay the price to keep her daughter able to see her father in a home not too much cheaper then hers..look it up get educated. Courts have changed, I paid alimony once too shit happens,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)