Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone drive an Equionox??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I just got one. A 2014. It's still under warranty but now I'm wondering how good of a vehicle it is. Anyone have issues with theirs?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bananasnberries
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 3:40 PM

I used to have one and I loved it!
It was my favorite vehicle I've ever owned until I got my van. Now nothing can compare to the love I have for my van :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 3:40 PM

My MIL did for years. She traded it for a Malibu. I guess she was just sick of it but I don't think it had any problems. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 3:40 PM
No but husband calls it a terd with perfume.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 3:41 PM
Friend of mine has a 2014 equinox and it's nickel and dimed her to death. Even things under "warranty" she's had to pay OOP for. She paid her car off (brand new) in 22months and while she says she loves the way it drives, she's ready to get something else.
Dannygirl25
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 3:41 PM
We have a 2010 and the only issue was a part recall. The dealership fixed it on their dime. It runs beautifully
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 4:13 PM
Right?? I was going to get the Equinox until I test drove the van. It beats it hands down!

Quoting bananasnberries:

I used to have one and I loved it! It was my favorite vehicle I've ever owned until I got my van. Now nothing can compare to the love I have for my van :)

TheMommyTaxi
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:05 PM

I hve a 2016, that I just got this summer, new.  I LOVE IT.  I HAD a van when the kids were little.  It served it's purpose.  It was great to travel in, but it's gas mileage was not so great.  It got hit by a deer in June and I got a new Equinox in July, and I couldn't be happier!

FrankNFurter
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:09 PM
My mom has had one for 3 years, never heard her complain about it.
AmiJanell
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:22 PM

I have one...

It's been okay... I had an issue with a fuel pump that had to be replaced (covered under warranty) and lately, it's been really growly, and I need to have it looked at. 

nmkj
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:23 PM
I have a 2010 I bought used. I love it. I will consider getting another if anything happens to this one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)