Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you watched

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Murder Call on ID?

I'm watching it for the first time and it's pretty good.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:24 PM

Never heard of it.

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:25 PM
I'm not interested. ID has lost its flair for me. I really hate the investigation of blood, bodily fluid ew and more ew
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:25 PM
They follow 911 calls to solve murders.

Quoting Diamepphyre:

Never heard of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:27 PM
I was hooked on Forensic Files for a long time and burned out on it. For some reason I turned this on today.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: I'm not interested. ID has lost its flair for me. I really hate the investigation of blood, bodily fluid ew and more ew
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:28 PM
I used to love Frenemies so much. I even purchased both full seasons. I watch them over and over

Quoting Anonymous 1: I was hooked on Forensic Files for a long time and burned out on it. For some reason I turned this on today.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: I'm not interested. ID has lost its flair for me. I really hate the investigation of blood, bodily fluid ew and more ew
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:29 PM
I've never seen that. Maybe I should try it.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: I used to love Frenemies so much. I even purchased both full seasons. I watch them over and over

Quoting Anonymous 1: I was hooked on Forensic Files for a long time and burned out on it. For some reason I turned this on today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)