Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

His wife told him not to see me anymore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Sexism does exist in this line of work. Sexism from other women apparently. I am a massage therapist I work closely with a chiropractic. One of my regulars just started seeing my co worker becouse his wife prefers a male massuse. I normally wouldn't care but it happened right after his wife saw me a couple of times and told me she really enjoyed the massages. I don't get it. Sexism?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:38 PM
How do you know it's because of his wife?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:40 PM
She's insecure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:40 PM
How do you know it was because of the wife - did she tell you that? Maybe you're not a good masseuse and he wanted someone else? Maybe you made him uncomfortable? There's a lot of explanations but it's so easy to shout, "SEXISM!!"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:41 PM
I bet you wouldn't call it sexism if a woman said she was only comfortable with a female.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:41 PM
He told my co worker. He said he prefers me because we have worked together since the injury and making progress. He said he doesn't want to fight his wife and she's old fashioned. What ever that means.

Quoting Anonymous 2: How do you know it's because of his wife?
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:42 PM
Why does it matter?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:42 PM
She's hinting around to being so hot that the wife saw her and didn't want her massaging the husband. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 4: How do you know it was because of the wife - did she tell you that? Maybe you're not a good masseuse and he wanted someone else? Maybe you made him uncomfortable? There's a lot of explanations but it's so easy to shout, "SEXISM!!"
Why-meee
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:43 PM
Did you give him a happy ending?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:43 PM
😂😂

Quoting Anonymous 5: She's hinting around to being so hot that the wife saw her and didn't want her massaging the husband. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 4: How do you know it was because of the wife - did she tell you that? Maybe you're not a good masseuse and he wanted someone else? Maybe you made him uncomfortable? There's a lot of explanations but it's so easy to shout, "SEXISM!!"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:44 PM
He was comfortable with me. Of course everyone should work with whoever they are comfortable.

Quoting Anonymous 5: I bet you wouldn't call it sexism if a woman said she was only comfortable with a female.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)