Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why if I am paying for Amazon Prime

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
And streaming why do I have to pay $2.99 an episode for some shows.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Dragonblue
by Resident Psychic on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:12 PM
They are a side service from pay channels like hbo/showtime that Amazon doesn't own. They are contracted to Amazon at a price so Amazon makes a cut for getting us to buy them but Amazon doesn't get them free either. It's still cheaper than buying the channel monthly.
Episkey
by Dra til helvete on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:12 PM
Because some shows/seasons aren't available for amazon prime?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:13 PM
Because those shows aren't included in Amazon's free streaming titles for prime users.
belle2780
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:13 PM
I know it's annoying I wanted to watch the recent season of supernatural because Wb isn't on demand but it's 2.99 am episode for something shown on basic cable.
K3412
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:14 PM
Because it's not an all inclusive service. Like pay per view TV movies when you already pay for cable. It's likely due to the contract between Amazon and the company that owns the show/movie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:17 PM

I'm trying to watch the first season of Chicago Med and other seasons of Chicago Fire and PD  But they aren't on Hulu or Netflix   

Quoting belle2780: I know it's annoying I wanted to watch the recent season of supernatural because Wb isn't on demand but it's 2.99 am episode for something shown on basic cable.

belle2780
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:20 PM
Try YouTube I have found several shows on there. I ended up doing a series recording for supernatural and just delete previous season episodes, doesn't help I am 17 episodes behind lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I'm trying to watch the first season of Chicago Med and other seasons of Chicago Fire and PD  But they aren't on Hulu or Netflix   

Quoting belle2780: I know it's annoying I wanted to watch the recent season of supernatural because Wb isn't on demand but it's 2.99 am episode for something shown on basic cable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)