Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I Over Reacting?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

So this morning my husband's phone rings, I think its kinda bizarre.. who is calling this early, it's not even 7am. I reach for the phone... but too late I miss the call. But I see a message pop up that catches my attention. So Hubby comes back into the bedroom, I ask him to unlock the phone... he hesitates a bit does it tries to scan his messages quickly but I take it and head into the bathroom. Then all is reveled... Hubby has a Side Piece. 

So without putting much thought into I go at him... punching him in the face... upside his head anywhere my hand wants to connect. Then I go for the frying pan... bop! upside yo head! Then our son wakes up... Fight over I guess.

Fast Forward 3 hours... all of his shit is at him mom's house and the lock have been changed. I didn't overreact did I?

• he lied (I asked he randomly a week ago if "he has slept with anyone else" he said no)
  • he cheated 
  • he gave the bitch money
  • I have already beaten this bitch because of his ass

• we have been married for 6 years together for 8
  • we have separated 2 but not for anything this extreme (well the 2nd time got a little messy... well living separately he came over uninvited and found me entering a male guess)
  • we have a five year old together
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:32 PM

After reading this... I think not. You can't trust people I only trust patterns.

engagedandproud
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:33 PM
This is a stupid and confusing post
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:33 PM
Nope, not at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:33 PM
He needs to send your troll ass to jail.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:34 PM

believe it or not this is my life

Quoting Anonymous 2: He needs to send your troll ass to jail.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes i think you did. Kicking him out and filong for divorce would have sent the message. Theee was no need to abuse him and risk losing your kid over it.
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:36 PM

Mobile Photo

You had no business assaulting him. I would have called the police if I was him and had you arrested.

If he's that much of a cheater just leave him...great example you are showing your kid there.

Good luck with all of this mess.
Noneya73
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:36 PM
You should be in jail for assault.
tsatske2
by Latricia on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

You over reacted. You acted as an abuser, and there is no excuse for that but self defense. You did not over react kicking him out, but hitting him was inapproprate, to say the least. If a husband hit his wife when he found she was having an affair, he'd be arrested. Your hubby should have called the police. 

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:39 PM
So You beat him and his lady? You need serious anger management help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)