Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone ever tried to fight you because their man was looking at you

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
It has never happen to me as an adult but it did once when I was a teen. Ironically, the person who tried me was in her mid 20's.

When i was a teen i lived in a small neighborhood. There was a group of us girls, we ranged from 13-15. I was the oldest at 15. We did what normal teen girls in the 90's did, we walked around the neighborhood, go from house to house, going to the park ect. There was a family. Man, woman and a small child probably 2 or 3. The couple was probably around 25 or so.

Her man didn't know how to keep his eyes off the young girls walking around. My friends and I just ignored him and his hoops and holliers. Well she didn't like it so when we would walk by she would call us sluts, whores ect.

Well we had a friend who lived right across the street from them. We were on the front porch. And she actually walked up to us said all of us whores needed to stay away from her man. I looked at her and said wtf is your problem and said none us want your wormy, ugly ass man. Then she pushed me. Me being the hot headed smart ass teen I was I came off the house grabbed her ass and slammed her into the wall and I had a horrible temper I threw my fist back about to hit her and someone yelled you better not hit her she is pregnant. Instead I hit the house. And I backed off and yelled you better get this bitch pregnant or not I will beat her add if she come at me again.

Apparently it was our fault that her pervert husband would stare at us. Now as an adult I think it was creepy because 2 of the girls in our group were 13 yrs old.

I will say she never said another word to us after that. She did give us that look. But never said another word to us.

I don't know what made this pop in my head today.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:11 PM
Apparently, it happened once behind my back. I had an old friend I hadn't seen in forever. We were at party at my cousins and he and his new girlfriend showed up. He came over and gave me a hug. We chatted for a bit. She was in the bedroom with my cousins, freaking out, saying she was going to "Kick my ass." They told her is wasn't a good idea. Lol The kicker? She got drunk that night and showed my husband (and several other men, innocently, standing in the kitchen) her boobs. It scarred my husband, for life. Haha She's a tad, um, skanky, you could say. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:13 PM

This didn't happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:15 PM
Yes it did. As I said I was a teen. Why would I troll about something that happen 20 plus yrs ago?

Quoting Anonymous 3:

This didn't happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:17 PM
I've never lived in a ghetto. I've never seen anything like this happen.
Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:18 PM

I have a family member who swore all the bitches wanted her man.....who was secretly gay and just wasn't ready to come out as such.

it got to the point family gatherings were such a pain because WE ALL KNEW he was gay-but she was denial and swore he was such a great piece of ass smh

i'm glad he ended up leaving their 15yr marriage for a barely legal twat and he took off.

good riddance to bad rubbish

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:21 PM
It wasn't the ghetto. Just a normal neighborhood.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I've never lived in a ghetto. I've never seen anything like this happen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:22 PM

Classy on all sides.  The best part was how you bragged about slamming her ass to the ground and all that.  That is the kind of trashy shit you take to your grave.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:23 PM

Wow, so edgy.

*eye roll*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:23 PM
In high school. He liked me and not her. She made my life hell over it for 8 months until I snapped one day and beat her ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:24 PM
I had an army wife threaten to cut my face up after her husband raped me. Does that count?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)