Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

almost adopted a kid lol

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
One of ds' semi friends came barreling through the door, saying I needed to adopt him, then he started crying.

Turns out, the little guy got mad at his mom and made a HUGE mess with her stuff... out of retaliation, but he says he wanted to make a volcano. Lol

Obviously mom got mad... but he says that she said he needed to go find another family to live with. He ran out of her house and came to mine.

Mom called when he was running here and said he was a bit delayed and struggles with certain things (which I've noticed but didn't know about the delayed part).

Talked him down, walked him home (mom met us halfway), but he was still trying to convince me that I should adopt him. I was like I don't have room, your mom still loves you. He was like well, we can try it for one day and see how it goes. Lol

Makes me think back to all the crazy stuff ds has tried in the past. Lol

Has your kids ever attempted to run away? Or made a huge mess with your stuff? He took her coach bag, and put a bunch of random liquid things in it (hoping it would explode, instead it just leaked, and put on his mom's make up).
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)