Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there any legit studies...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Are there any legit studies about CBD oil for epilepsy? I'm not talking about the testimonials, I'm meaning actual scientific research.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:09 PM
Did you google? Not being snarky just wondering if you've looked at all. Several things popped up when I just did a quick search so I'm sure you could find the info you want.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:12 PM
I'm bad at the google. I did try and all the sites that looked promising kept redirecting to pages with at least 10 ads on one page.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Did you google? Not being snarky just wondering if you've looked at all. Several things popped up when I just did a quick search so I'm sure you could find the info you want.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:13 PM
Yes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:14 PM
Hmm. Are you wanting the actual scientific journals in which the studies are posted? Or just info from reputable sources?

I believe only a few studies have been done but there is a two year, larger study in process right now at the university of Nebraska (I think)

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm bad at the google. I did try and all the sites that looked promising kept redirecting to pages with at least 10 ads on one page.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Did you google? Not being snarky just wondering if you've looked at all. Several things popped up when I just did a quick search so I'm sure you could find the info you want.
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:14 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:16 PM
Either one, just not testimonials.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Hmm. Are you wanting the actual scientific journals in which the studies are posted? Or just info from reputable sources?

I believe only a few studies have been done but there is a two year, larger study in process right now at the university of Nebraska (I think)

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm bad at the google. I did try and all the sites that looked promising kept redirecting to pages with at least 10 ads on one page.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:16 PM
Of course there are. Hey aren't hard to find on google.
zoegirlsmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:18 PM

UAB did a pretty comprehensive study. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:21 PM
Link? Or what UAB stands for.

Quoting zoegirlsmom:

UAB did a pretty comprehensive study. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:22 PM
Absolutely.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)