Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll be a nudist then

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I had 4 bags of clothes. Two for goodwill. Two were dirty that had to go in my car. I showed my dad which bags were what. Guess which bags he took to good will? Yeah the bags with all my clothes. I now only have two tshirts and two pairs of jeans. One underwear. I can't afford ANY clothes not even goodwill till the summer. Its too hot for jeans now. Ugh.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:23 PM
Did you call Goodwill?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:27 PM
Yes. Nothing they can do. He dropped it off friday morning. I wash clothes Monday nights.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Did you call Goodwill?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:34 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:35 PM
That was kinda dumb on your part. Bags filled with clothes..,easy to mix up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:36 PM
I've lived with extremely limited clothing for years, I would be upset if I had decent clothes and they were donated. But I would also put a little bit of blame on myself, if I allow somebody else to take four garbage bags of clothes and two are for Goodwill and two are for keeping, I would make clear labels on each bag or I would keep my 2 bags of my only clothing separate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:38 PM
They were labeled

Quoting Anonymous 4: I've lived with extremely limited clothing for years, I would be upset if I had decent clothes and they were donated. But I would also put a little bit of blame on myself, if I allow somebody else to take four garbage bags of clothes and two are for Goodwill and two are for keeping, I would make clear labels on each bag or I would keep my 2 bags of my only clothing separate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:39 PM
No. They were labeled

Quoting Anonymous 3: That was kinda dumb on your part. Bags filled with clothes..,easy to mix up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:40 PM
Sucks to be you. Should have used a laundry basket like a normal person.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:41 PM
Lol no thanks. A bag is much easier to use to lug to the laundromat. Plus the bags were labeled

Quoting Anonymous 5: Sucks to be you. Should have used a laundry basket like a normal person.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:42 PM
What size are you?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)