Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When do you stop letting the kids see you nude?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
I'm pretty open with nudity around my daughters who are 11 and 8. But my son is 4 and I was thinking it might be time to cover around him now. Since he's a boy I feel I should be more modest around him.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:30 PM
When DS started to be shy around me I figured it was time for me to cover up too. 6ish, I think.
lenashark
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I never let them. I like my privacy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:31 PM
I never let them see me nude.
jlop0004
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:33 PM
They've never seen me nude.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I change wherever. I'm not modest at all. My sons tell me I'm weird. Oh well, I'm not naked. I at least have a bra and underwear on. That's the same as a swimsuit. Naked......I stopped around when my oldest was 7? I don't remember. Heck, I don't remember yesterday.
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:34 PM
My 6 yo son thinks nothing of asking me a question when I shower. Lol. I guess when he's uncomfortable he will stop coming in. I've just never made a big deal about nudity.
polkastria
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Nudity is normal in my home. if you are going to be in the living room or where folks outside can see you, you have to have on clothes, but we're pretty relaxed about it on our own.

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:44 PM
Other than a couple times he took a shower with me as a toddler, he's never seen me naked. I don't feel comfortable with it and there is no real reason for me to be naked around him.
SommelierMom
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:45 PM
I'll stop whenever she becomes uncomfortable, but I don't see it happening any time soon. She'd never wear clothes if it was up to her.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:46 PM
Dd(10) sees me nude a lot. She's never seen dh nude. He makes that a point and has since she was born...lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)